Program Manager Consumer Nordics and Baltics to Metsä Tissue
We are looking for a Program Manager to Metsä Tissue in Mariestad, Sweden.
In the position as Program Manager you will be responsible for driving development programs and projects in the business unit. The main responsibility will be to enabling ideas, coaching and supporting product development in close cooperation with marketing, sales, suppliers and customers on both strategic and operations level. You will be part of the product development team with 10 members based in Mariestad and Finland and reporting to VP Product Development.
Key activities include:
- Drive product development programs and projects
- Support project managers on process related questions and coaching of project execution
- Support project managers with business case calculations and resource management
- Govern and keep track on progress of programs and projects
- Responsibility for the development bank ideas to be selected for concept or feasibility development
- Administration of the MetsäTissue MIND ideation and project tool
- Ensure execution of project management model, carry out “lesson learned” provide feedback and assessment to secure organizational process
- Development within the product development department and in the project management model
- Ensure regular KPI analysis to obtain direction of business benefit impact from programs and projects
For this interesting role in an international business, the ideal candidate has a least a bachelor degree in a relevant field together with a background within program management and/or project management. Leadership skills are needed but does not require experience of having direct reports. You may have experience from FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) business or other areas from consumer markets. Strong communication skills and proficiency in English is required. Experience in agile or scrum methods is a plus.
To be successful you need to have planning abilities, competences in business case creation, communication and collaboration. Personal characteristics wanted are open, honest, proactive, creative, challenging and systematic.
We welcome your application with resume (CV) and cover letter at www.maquire.se no later than August 22. If you have any questions, please contact Maria Hörnestam, +46 763 38 76 46.
Metsä Group is a forerunner in sustainable bioeconomy utilising renewable wood from sustainably managed northern forests. We focus on wood supply and forest services, wood products, pulp, fresh fibre paperboards, and tissue and cooking papers. In 2017, Metsä Group’s sales totalled EUR 5.0 billion, and it employs approximately 9,100 people. The Group operates in nearly 30 countries. Metsäliitto Cooperative is the parent company of Metsä Group and owned by approximately 104,000 Finnish forest owners.
With its high-quality tissue and cooking papers, Metsä Tissue makes life more comfortable for consumers, customers and end users every day. Metsä Tissue is a leading tissue paper products supplier to households and industrial consumers and the leading supplier of baking and cooking papers in the world. Our main brands are Lambi, Serla, Mola, Tento, Katrin and SAGA. With production units in five countries, Metsä Tissue employs a total of approximately 2 800 people, and in 2017, its sales totalled EUR 1 billion. Metsä Tissue is part of Metsä Group.