Corporate Governance Manager to Nobia, Stockholm
We are now looking for a Corporate Governance Manager with previous experience from working with corporate governance and/or internal audits in a listed company. The role is located in our head office in Stockholm.
Key Responsibilities - The Role
- Develop and lead the Group’s internal audit program
- Execute strategy for dealing with audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes for external auditors
- Develop the Group compliance strategy and operate with a high degree of independence with regard to corporate governance activities
- Ensure that Nobia´s business operations and activities of various departments are compliant with the organizations policies, procedures and standards
- Develop and implement effective risk mitigation policies and make recommendations to management and the Nobia Board of risk mitigating activities
- Responsible for corporate disclosure and compliance with state cooperation laws, stock exchange listing standards and MAR reporting and compliance
- Work in connection to Board and Audit Committee meetings, including planning, documentation and project management
Who you are - Your Experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Skills in professional auditing or an internal audit degree
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent English and Swedish skills
Your Personal profile:
To be successful as our Corporate Governance Manager, you must have the drive for continuous process improvements across the group, be able to act with high personal integrity, be structured and thrive in fast changing environments. In addition, the right candidate must have the ability to create trust in the organization and enjoy working on different levels in the daily business.
Who we are - The Company
Nobia is Europe’s leading kitchen specialist with ~6,000 employees and an annual turnover of ~13 BnSEK. The operation consists of developing, manufacturing and selling kitchens across 20 brands in 6 European countries, organized into three geographic regions – the Nordics, UK and Central Europe.
Every week, Nobia manufacture 140,000 cabinets in 13 production units and meet around 70,000 consumers in their stores. The kitchen focus makes it possible to leverage joint know-how throughout the entire value chain – across national boundaries and brands. The head office is located in Stockholm and the Nobia share is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
We look forward to your application with an updated CV as soon as possible, but latest 3 September 2018. Questions about the role or the recruitment process can be entered in the application form. Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.