Senior Corporate Analyst to NIB
5 dagar kvar
NORDIC INVESTMENT BANK (NIB) is an international financial institution owned by the Nordic and Baltic countries. The bank provides financing to projects that promote productivity gains and environmental benefits for the Nordic and Baltic countries. NIB has the highest possible credit rating and acquires the funds for its lending by borrowing on the international capital markets. The Bank has some 200 employees and total assets amounting to around EUR 30 billion. NIB's headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland. The main working language of the Bank is English.
The main tasks of the position relate to credit risk analysis of lending transactions to large and mid-cap corporates as well as project finance transactions within and outside NIB’s member countries.
- Corporate analysis and credit risk assessment of counterparties, Sector analysis and reviews
- Financial modelling
- Tools development and process improvements
- A Master’s degree with major in Finance, Accounting or Industrial management, alternatively, a Master’s degree within Engineering with complimentary education in Finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience from corporate banking, investment banks, private equity or from consultancy with emphasis on due diligence and transaction services
- A broad experience base with respect to work sectors, geography and work environments would be emphasised
Other skills and personal qualities
- High level of integrity and the capacity to collaborate within a team
- Fluency in English and solid working proficiency one of the Scandinavian languages are prerequisites
- MS Excel skills at advanced level and preferably experience with VBA programming. Knowledge of Thomson Reuters Eikon or other business information platforms is an asset.
- Knowledge to and prior experience of the Nordic corporate debt market is considered an advantage
We offer you
- A unique opportunity to work in diversified teams of credit analysis experts
- Good potential to grow professionally
- Complex and demanding analysis tasks
NIB offers an international banking environment and competitive remuneration package. Our unique position as an international financial institution (IFI) provides a novel perspective on the financial industry and a unique chance to broaden your expertise.
The position is located at the NIB headquarters in Helsinki, Finland. We warmly welcome expatriate employees and their families by supporting their relocation and integration to a lively Nordic capital with a modern atmosphere.
For more information about this position, contact Lennart.Richardsen@nib.int, Senior Director, Head of Corporate and Project Analysis (+358 40 737 2734). For general information about employment at NIB, please contact Jenni.Marko@nib.int, HR Business Partner (+358 50 505 7725).
To apply for the position and for more information about NIB, please visit www.nib.int (Job opportunities). The deadline for submitting your application is Friday 24th of August, Applications will however be processed successively when received.