Accounting Specialist - Hoist Finance, Stockholm
Is Hoist Finance your next employer?
We offer you a fast-paced working environment in modern offices
in central Stockholm. Working with smart, engaged colleagues
driven by strong business ethics, you will play an important role at
Hoist Finance, and have the opportunity to develop your career as
the company continues to grow.
We have had a revenue growth exceeding 30% over the past five
years, a strong trend supported by the banks’ continuing trust in
our services. Today Hoist Finance is represented in eleven European
countries, with plans to expand into new countries and new
asset classes. Hoist Finance is listed on Nasdaq in the Nordic Mid
Do you have a keen interest in accounting and like to work with
accounting compliance and policy interpretations? Hoist Finance
is now recruiting an Accounting Specialist to the headquarters in
Stockholm. This position reports to the Head of Group Accounting.
- Ensure adherence to accounting policies in financial statements and assess and communicate business effects from new and changed accounting standards
- Deliver timely and accurate statutory accounts, regulatory reports and financial disclosures as well as securing high quality procedures
- Ensure compliance with IFRS and local Swedish accounting GAAP and implement changes to these standards when applicable; educate group members in Hoist Finance Financial Framework
- Liaise and coordinate with external auditors.
- Improve existing procedures/processes/systems; participate in projects related to accounting and finance
- Build and maintain high quality and professional cooperation with other group functions in finance related matters
- Be a proactive member of the accounting and finance team to create a pleasant and well-functioning working environment
- A relevant Academic degree with strong financial and accounting skills, preferably 4-6 years of experience from “big four” or in a similar role
- Fluent in Swedish and English, additional language skills are beneficiary
- Solid IFRS skills and SFSA Reporting experience
- Focused on result, independent working with good communication skills
- As a person you should be flexible, open minded, professional ambassador with a visionary/holistic approach and the ability to network and gain trust
To be successful in this role you need to appreciate a dynamic
environment and a strong growth agenda. You are curious about
changes in the Finance environment and you contribute greatly in
creating a great work culture.
In this recruitment Hoist works together with Boardtalk AB.
Please apply through website www.boardtalk.se. Interviews will be
conducted continuously. For further questions about this service
contact Mats Holmberg (072-8532313) and Martin Andersson
(070-5731010) at Boardtalk AB. As part of the recruitment process
a background check will be run on each of the final candidates.
About Hoist Finance
Hoist Finance is a leading debt restructuring partner to international
banks. Our business also naturally includes debt
collection through which we recover the outstanding debt
we have acquired from the banks. Our aim is to support our
customers in becoming debt-free, contributing to a society
where individuals are given the opportunity to repay their
debts in a dignified and sustainable manner when their lives
have taken an unexpected turn for the worse. At the same
time, we free up resources and reduce risk for our partners,
paving the way to develop a functional financial system
where it is possible for an individual to borrow funds for
that extra something in life.
Our employees are skilled professionals, driven by the desire
to make a difference for others through their achievements.
If you want your work to make a difference, then
maybe Hoist Finance is the place for you.