Financial Analyst to Citi
Citi is looking for a Financial Analyst
Are you interested in working in one of the world’s most global bank? Citi is now looking for someone with the analytical rigor and impeccable collaboration skills to join the Nordic Finance team in Stockholm.
This is an exciting role that provides full finance support to the Nordic business as well as offering scope for leadership of individual analytical projects. You will work in close partnership with highly talented finance colleagues from across the region and consult on planning, reporting and decision support from external and internal subject matter experts.
As a Financial Analyst you will be joining the country team in overseeing Local regulatory reporting, taxation and related control tasks for the legal entity while backing up the other key responsibilities in Nordic countries. The role demands you to be involved in and support various ad-hoc and project driven activities relating to Finance in the Nordics.
The role is placed in the Nordic HQ in Stockholm and you will report to the Sweden CFO & Nordic Controller. The group consists of three other people in Sweden and colleagues in Norway, Denmark and Finland.
Your responsibilities include:
- Overseeing regulatory reporting (IFRS) and changes on the local market and support the outsourced Service Centres with validation and updates
- Prepare the Statutory accounts and Tax Filling, including VAT & Transfer Pricing related documentation and controls
- Support the CFO in maintaining a strong control environment throughout the region and ensure adherence to both local and regional requirements
- Maintain compliance with all relevant local and corporate accounting, reporting, tax, control policies and practices and directives
- Govern the Balance sheet substantiation process, supervise reconciliation, identify errors, resolve and/or escalate
- Actively participate in regional regtech and process development/ enhancement projects
Is this you?
To be successful in this role you must have relevant experience from reporting and regulatory compliance within the banking industry or equivalent. You have working knowledge of preparations of annual accounts and tax returns. Experience from auditing is a plus.
We believe that you have a bachelor’s degree in economics or similar.
Fluency in both Swedish and English is a requirement for this position.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! You are an analyst who wants to make your mark on a successful and growing team, and who wants to further develop already strong business partnering skills. You are an excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with people who possess a diverse set of talents. You are a strong time manager and are able to prioritize effectively while creating space for original thinking and thoughtful analysis.
Do you want to know more?
In this process Citi is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Susanna Hörler at 08-120 50 400.
Search: Banking, Reporting, Finance, Financial Institution, Administrative
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.