Senior Project Manager to Perstorp
Leading Global Investment Projects within operations to Success
Operational & Technology Excellence is a global department within Perstorp Group Operations. Major key investments are in pipeline and there is a need for additional project managers to lead Global Investment Projects within Operations
Perstorp Group is growing and a number of investment programs within operations are in the pipeline. Operational & Technology Excellence is a global department within the Operations function, based in Sweden. The department is responsible for setting the overall company Technology Strategy.
In alignment with the strategy the department is focused on and delivering technology solutions through investment projects, and improving plant performance across all Perstorp’s production sites in the world. In addition, the department is also responsible for ensuring operational excellence through the application of relevant Lean and Six Sigma principles, methods and tools throughout Operations.
To lead Perstorp Group’s investments into future success we are searching for a Senior Project Manager.
- Successfully manage and lead large global investment projects/or sub-projects, in time, on budget, sustainable and fully operational.
- Actively support building of a safety and continuous improvement culture.
- Organizing and planning of resources for projects and technical support.
- Assure that projects are clearly defined and accurately managed.
- Manage and coordinate activities to accomplish on-time, on-budget delivery of the projects.
- Development and follow-up of budget and targets for projects.
- Develop and mentor other project managers.
- Serves as the recognized source of growing expertise in the specific technical field.
- You have years of experience from a similar role, maybe from international and "green field" projects.
- Experience from process industry and/or development of industrial production sites with focus on technical engineering design and building construction.
- A strong operation profile with a strategic mind and structured way of working.
- You are strong in building relations with people and possess high communicative skills.
- You have probably an academic engineering degree or equivalent.
- You speak native Swedish/Scandinavian and you master English in speech and writing.
- You want to work in an international, innovative, progressive and empathic environment in a company having a unique global market position.
- You enjoy from time to time spend worktime in other parts of the world – sometimes even longer periods of time.
- The position is based in Sweden and your base would be either in Perstorp, Malmö or Stenungsund (north of Gothenburg).
This is a great opportunity to join a global and dynamic team of Operational and Technology Excellence professionals, and to be part of forming the future direction of industrial excellence in the chemical industry, with a highly successful and vibrant company such as Perstorp. We are focused on keeping our promises, doing right and making it better – every day!
We’re looking forward hearing from you
If you are interested, please apply via www.mercuriurval.se (Ref.no SE-13218) with CV and cover letter in English, as soon as possible. Questions will be answered by Ulf Hillstedt, Consultant Mercuri Urval, +46 72 554 72 42 firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mercuri Urval
Mercuri Urval is a leading Global Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory firm. We make sure organizations always have the right people capabilities in place so they deliver the best possible results.
As pioneers in predicting the impact of people’s capabilities and personality on business results, we have always placed high importance on Executive Search and Professional Recruitment. Mercuri Urval was founded more than 50 years ago and works with more than 3.000 clients – across all sectors – in over 50 countries.
Extraordinary results. It’s all about people™ – www.mercuriurval.com
For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 13 billion SEK and have 1,600 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility. More information about Perstorp Group can be found on www.perstorp.com