Divisional Marketing Manager – Parker Hannifin
Smarter energy solutions. Less consumption. A healthier, safer world. And our partners are growing
Are you an engineer with a genuine interest in marketing and sales? Or, are you a skilled Marketing Manager with a great technical interest? If yes – this might be the next step in your career!
As Divisional Marketing Manager at Parker Hannifin – the global leader in motion and control technologies – you will get an important and influential role where you lead and develop the marketing function for the division.
Parker aims to contribute to your personal and professional development, and welcomes you to a company of dedicated employees, committed leaders and a strong, positive corporate culture.
Title: Divisional Marketing Manager | Division: Motion Systems Division | Location: Borås | Schedule: Full-time | Deadline for applications: 16th of September
The Divisional Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of strategic marketing plans to support the Motion Systems Division's business plan. As a business partner in the Division Management Team, this role will contribute to the effective delivery of Parker’s strategies by managing and developing initiatives that will impact new and existing products development, advertising, markets, pricing, application engineering, customer service, strategic planning, acquisitions, etc.
The Marketing Manager will lead a team of approximately 20 people located in Sweden, England and Finland.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
- Ensuring premier customer experience.
- Designing, implementing and operating the Growth process for the division to achieve profitable growth by developing goals and related timelines.
- Ensuring the identification of new products, technologies, existing products development opportunities, growth trends, global competitive factors and forecasts in various market segments.
- Ensuring that Parker Brand Standards are implemented to build and protect the brand.
- Coordinating the development and implementation of product commercialization, including promotional programs, training programs for field and inside sales and distribution networks and report on market reactions to ensure timely adjustments.
- Managing the structure of the marketing function and its future evolution to ensure the effective fulfilment of objectives and to provide the flexibility to adapt swiftly to constant changing conditions.
- Collaborating within Parker to optimize Parker Valve and Electronics global portfolio and footprint
- Collaborating with other Parker Divisions and Sales Companies.
- Managing department budgets to ensure that objectives are achieved.
- Managing, training, and developing team members to ensure a strong and highly engaged talent pipeline.
This role is in Borås, Sweden. Travel primarily within Europe is part of this role, up to 40% of the time.
Safety is of great importance to Parker. The position as Divisional Marketing Manager is responsible for the safety of self and all direct and indirect reports to achieve zero accidents.
The Divisional Marketing Manager reports directly to the Divisional General Manager and functionally to the Motion Systems Group Marketing and Business Development Manager.
Parker Hannifin is the global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to help solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges. Parker Hannifin is a global Fortune 250 company, with a total turnover of 13 BUSD and around 60,000 employees around the world.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- University Degree in marketing or engineering
- Significant experience in leading sales, marketing, or technical fields requiring frequent customer interactionin a large, complex, matrix and multinational environment
- A proven track record of successful experiences demonstrating strong abilities to driving change whilst leading
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English is mandatory
- Availability to travel frequently
- Successful experience in developing and improving Business Processes
Join the Parker Team and realize your future in solving the world’s greatest engineering challenges!
In this recruitment Parker collaborates with Speed Group. To apply for the role as Divisional Marketing Manager, please visit www.speedgroup.se.
Don’t hesitate to contact Recruitment Specialist Johan Cardell (033-722 59 30) or Carl Otter (033-722 60 19) if you have any questions about the role.
Last day of application is 2018-09-16. The recruitment expires when the position is filled.
Keywords: Divisional Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Marknadschef