Transaction Support Associate
7 dagar kvar
Finance Recruitment is on behalf of NREP recruiting an Associate to their Transaction Support team. The role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced finance professional to become part of a Nordic team focusing on supporting the Transactions team in deal execution.
The Transaction Support Associate is a critical member of the Nordic transaction support team, and is responsible for supporting, managing and executing activities supporting the deal execution of the Transaction Support team.
The successful candidate is offered a central role in a growing company with ambitions to excel.
The position is located at NREP’s office in Stockholm City.
- Supporting the transaction team deal execution from the identified opportunity stage to deal closed stage. Taking full responsibility for transaction support execution on less complex transactions and working in connection with other team members of the transaction support team on more complex transactions.
Transaction support services include:
- Coordinating due diligence services by external service providers
- Compiling input for investment cases (acquisitions, restructuring and exits)
- Validate and provide input insights regarding financing and tax assumptions in underwriting model, as well as its completeness for subsequent tracking purposes
- Coordinating and preparing key sections of the Investment Case to be submitted to the Investment Committee
- Sourcing and negotiating debt and hedging packages for individual investments and portfolios
- Defining the investment holding structure
- Shared responsibility for coaching junior members of the transaction support team.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree with 3 – 4 years of relevant work experience in a Big 4 Corporate Finance/ Transaction Advisory/Transaction Services department or supporting deal team execution in an organization investing in private equity or real estate
- Track record in leading projects with multiple parties and working in a deadline driven environment
- Result oriented with an ability to set clear goals, priorities, and expectations to deliver timely, high quality services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to conceptualise and think strategically, and resourcefully.
- Proven ability to interact with multiple levels of leadership both internally and externally, and influence clients, peers, and senior management.
- Fluent in English and Swedish; both spoken and written
At home in the Nordics, NREP is a real estate company with the vision of making real estate better. They take a multi-stakeholder approach and utilize a wide range of disciplines to develop real estate and services that create long-term value for tenants, investors and the wider communities in which they invest.
NREP has over 110 dedicated professionals of whom more than 60 are transaction or asset management professionals. The Firm is controlled and fully owned by the team of partners with backgrounds from top-tier real estate firms, management consultancies and investment banks.
A key distinctive feature of the firm is the strength and depth of the local teams; built on the premise that a fully local approach is required to identify and best exploit the various opportunities that are present across the Nordic region. NREP has maintained an office in each of its core markets in Denmark, Sweden and Finland and in 2015 they opened an office in Norway. Since its inception, NREP has raised 12 funds and executed over 220 property acquisitions and developments in the Nordic region, of which over 80 have been exited.
For NREP it is important to create real estate that enriches people’s lives. They combine a long-term holistic approach with customer focus to provide better real estate offerings to people of all ages and to create healthy sustainable communities.
NREP is pioneering sustainability and responsible solutions and have high ambitions regarding this. They focus on attractive under-served segments in the Nordic Region and are among other the leading service and real estate provider within logistics and second largest self- storage operator in the Nordics. NREP has further made several customer focused innovative real estate solutions across residential and retail segments.
Learn more about NREP business and products on the website: https://nrep.com/
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to call our senior recruitment consultant Jelena Kitanovic on +46 700 – 010 59 06. Apply for the position by submitting your CV on www.financerecruitment.se. All applications will be handled confidentially. We will meet candidates frequently.