Nordic Asset Manager till Nordisk Renting
7 dagar kvar
Develop your career and hone your asset management expertise in our vibrant Nordisk Renting business, part of NatWest. You’ll be exposed to customers and structured transactions and be expected to play a key role from day one. This is an opportunity to build an excellent network of relationships, within our business and beyond.
In this role you’ll be executing the strategic growth agenda for Nordisk Renting, together with the teams based in Stockholm, Helsinki and London. The position will be based in Stockholm at our office on Strandvägen 1 or in Helsinki on Eteläesplanadi 12.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Build trusted relationships with customers and other relevant stakeholders
- Manage technical and environmental Due Diligence in transactions (acquisitions and divestments) as well as in-life management
- Management of capex projects within the portfolio in close dialogue with customers and supervising external providers
- Manage the property valuation process, provide in-house views and work with external property valuers
- Be responsible for real estate assessments, and provide basis for decisions either from cost or investment perspective
- Identify and initiate development opportunities within the portfolio to unlock values
- Develop and maintain appropriate asset management tools and reporting
- Drive the sustainability agenda
- Effectively lead junior members of the team
- Keep up to date on the property market and build relationships within the industry
QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABLE BACKGROUND
- Proven real estate asset management and customer relations expertise
- Sufficient technical skills to be able to manage properties including technical & environmental matters, physical inspections and valuations
- To be fluent in English and Swedish, Finnish is a merit
- Experience procuring external services within facility management, construction etc
- A focus on delivering both outstanding customer service and sustainable business performance
- International experience is a plus
We're looking for someone with a proactive ethos and previous asset management experience who will take an active part in transactions but also further developing the asset management discipline in Nordisk Renting. A degree at Bachelors or Masters level in a relevant subject would be an advantage
Do you want to be a part of Nordisk Renting? For further questions about this position, contact Frida Carlsson (070-790 29 30) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Ola Everhed email@example.com at Boardtalk AB. Interviews will be conducted continuously.
ABOUT NORDISK RENTING
Nordisk Renting is owned by the Royal Bank of Scotland Group and operates under the NatWest brand. We have a 30 year track record of supporting corporate and public sector customers across the Nordic region. We provide customised lease funding solutions for our customer’s strategic property and infrastructure assets. Our customer base includes the major Nordic corporates to public sector bodies. This forms a diversified portfolio of assets covering several types of usage. We're going through an exciting time of development and growth, and we're looking for talented and motivated people to join us on this journey, and help us shape the future of our business.
For more information visit www.nordiskrenting.se.