Data Protection specialist to Banking Compliance
3 dagar kvar
Are you dedicated to the protection of data rights? Do you want to play an im-portant part in performing GDPR compliance activities covering the Danske Bank Group? We are now looking for an ambitious data protection specialist for Banking Compliance in Stockholm.
By joining Banking Compliance, you will become part of an international community of over 160 people in Group Compliance. We have one common ambition: To en-sure integrity through fair treatment of our customers and live up to Danske Bank’s responsibility in society.
Banking Compliance assists the business units that support our personal and smaller customer segments with their day-to-day banking needs including mortgag-es, accounts, credit cards, personal loans etc.
Being part of our Banking Compliance team you will assist with a wide range of compliance activities including performing risk assessments, monitoring and giving advice to the business.
Be our “go-to” data protection specialist in Sweden
You will be the ‘go-to’ person for data protection compliance matters across all Group businesses in Sweden, and the key data protection specialist for Banking Compliance across all its jurisdictions.
You will also be part of our Data Protection Office team that supports the Danske Bank group DPO. In this role, you will work closely with a central data protection team in Copenhagen and help ensure alignment on data protection matters within Banking and across the Group.
- Advise on data protection and the GDPR rules and guidance applicable to Danske Bank, in particular with respect to collecting, sharing and accessing personal information, marketing to consumers, Data Protection Impact As-sessments and data breach incident response.
- Give data protection advice to employees and Management. Act as contact point for customers and Data Protection Authority in Sweden.
- Assist with designing monitoring set-up and Compliance controls. Reporting to management on data protection.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory developments in the area of data protec-tion in Sweden.
It is key to the position that you have:
- A genuine interest in and dedication to the protection of data rights.
- A degree in law, a financial field or other relevant area.
- In-depth knowledge of the data protection and the GDPR.
- Experience in Compliance, or related field.
- Good cultural, social and interpersonal skills and able to perform in a com-plex environment with many stakeholders.
- Strong integrity and a capacity to work independently, whilst remaining a team player.
- A positive and solution-orientated mind-set.
- A highly organised and structured approach to your work.
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Swedish.
Previous experience in GDPR projects, handling interactions with data protection authorities, IT-auditing or information security are also desirable.
Interested in joining the team?
Applications must be submitted no later than 28th of September 2018.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Managing Compliance Officer, Banking Sweden, Tine Fløe Meilvang, by email at email@example.com or Senior Compliance Officer, Data Protection Compliance, Martin Frey Lindholm, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants that are successfully shortlisted will be asked to take an online personality test, including a test that measures logical problem-solving skills. After the test, you will receive feedback and potentially be invited for an interview with the hiring manager if you fit the profile we are looking for. We use this process to try to ensure, not only that we find the right candidates to suit the team profile, but also that candidates find the right team to fit their profile.
Send application and CV no later than 28.09.2018.
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Danske Bank has more than 19,000 employees in 16 countries around the world who serve our 3.4 million personal, business and institutional customers. In addition to banking services, we also offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services.