Corporate Finance VP/Director
Lincoln International is expanding the Stockholm based Nordic team and is looking for experienced and self-motivated high performing VP/Directors.
Lincoln is a fast growing global investment banking/M&A specialist. We focus on the mid-market and are looking for self-motivated colleagues with a mix of execution and client skills. You will be expected to manage transactions but also develop your own leads and deals from the outset. You will have opportunities of training and international assignments as part of your development program.
Key VP/Director responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The execution of active transactions
- Managing, training and developing Associates and Analysts at the firm
- Generating and cultivating new transaction leads and developing new client relationships with private equity firms, privately-held business owners and publicly-traded companies
Responsibilities at Lincoln International are often less rigid and more entrepreneurial than at other firms, and the firm only hires individuals who will have the ability to develop into Managing Directors in the organisation over time
Requisite skills, qualifications and experience
A VP/Director will require the following:
- 5+ years of corporate finance experience from a leading investment bank, boutique or other relevant firm
- Must have demonstrable experience to successfully manage teams of Associates and Analysts
- Must demonstrate an ability to seek and identify new business opportunities in concert with Managing Director(s) as well as independently
- Must display and demonstrate an engaging ability to confidently and credibly connect with potential new clients and lead client meetings
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and speaks fluent English and at least one Nordic language
- A successful candidate will be an assertive, motivated self-starter with the desire and potential to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Lincoln International is an independent, specialist mid-market investment banking firm offering services in M&A, debt advisory, private capital raising, restructuring and Joint Ventures & Partnering.
With twenty global offices (Amsterdam, Beijing, Chicago, Dallas, Frankfurt, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Mumbai, Munich, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Stockholm, Tokyo, Vienna and Zurich), Lincoln International has strong local knowledge and contacts in the key global economies. We provide clients with senior-level attention, in-depth industry expertise and integrated resources on a global basis.
Lincoln International is centred on providing outstanding service and outcomes for our clients and great careers for our staff. Key to our achieving these goals is outperforming our competitors. Key to outperforming is our culture of excellence, entrepreneurship, teamwork, integration and integrity.
In 2017, Lincoln International acquired Navigo Partners as part of Lincoln’s commitment to expanding its local presence in the Nordic market.
More information about Lincoln International can be obtained at www.lincolninternational.com.