Senior Manager Card & Payment Operations to Circle K
YOU SUPPORT OUR STORES, WE SUPPORT YOUR DEVELOPMENT
To provide world class service to our customers, our colleagues in our stores need world class support. This is the task of our many support offices.
Here you´ll become part of our talented team of specialists in logistics, accounting, sales, IT, HR and marketing. To meet the future, we collaborate
across teams and our worldwide markets. Our most important assets are our people and we put a lot of trust in you.
In return for your commitment, energy and ambition we offer you security and responsible freedom in carrying out what you do best in your job
Do you want to join a European B2B organization with the ambition to become the preferred B2B Mobility Partner in the World?
Do you want to join a team that drive the development and implementation of commercial initiatives, that improve our customers’ “Total Mobility Cost” by making our customers’ working day easier?
Do you have the commercial and analytical mind-set and the drive to make our processes more effective and efficient.
Then the position as Sr. Manager Card & Payment Operations in Circle K Europe could be your next adventure.
- Act as Operations Payments lead in key projects and co-ordinate development initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring BU awareness of and compliance with various legislative and compliance measures in payment industry
- Operations lead for relationship with payment acquirer partners
- Responsible for business operations requirements definition (SLA) and follow-up
- Responsible for vendor alignment and operational standardization
- Subject matter expert for card payment operations streams in integration/partnership projects
- Responsible for co-ordination of support from applicable stakeholders (e.g. IT) to all BUs to ensure continuity of all payment operation processes
- Collaborate closely with IT Card Operations and B2B Card & Payment Development teams
Competences and experiences:
Extensive experience in and knowledge of bank card payment processing arena
• Detailed knowledge of & commercial insight into card payment industry regulatory framework
• Strong knowledge of and interest in new payment technologies and trends
• Experience working with payment operations across multiple countries
• Experience with SLAs and complex vendor dialogue and management
• Experience working with diverse range of multinational stakeholder groups across multiple functional disciplines
• Degree in relevant discipline - business administration, economics, industrial engineering, sales/marketing, etc.
• A bility and passion for meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
• Proven commercial awareness
• Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a related field.
• Pro-active, flexible with a positive can-do-attitude in a fast paced business environment
• Analytical, structured and commercially astute
• Team player, with strong relationship building, inter-personal and influencing skills
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills
We encourage you to apply by September 16th, 2018.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English.
Contact person: Derry Crean
We know great companies are built from within, by great people like you. Come grow with us!
We are looking forward to your application!