Business Controller till Snow Software, Stockholm
Snow is growing rapidly and need to strengthen the Finance team with one additional resource. Currently the finance team consists of 30 people responsible for accounting, consolidation, tax and management reporting worldwide, today a total of 24 legal entities. Snow attach great importance to personality and are looking for someone who is sociable, has energy, a positive attitude and is used to work in a fast-paced environment. As a Business controller, you’ll be part of a team of three staff, and it is required that you are a candidate with high flexibility to deal with several ad hoc tasks.
- Play a significant role in quarterly and annual forecast process at a company-wide level
- Work closely primarily with finance and sales community throughout the group
- Report financial performance to group management
- Regional focus with continuous follow up with local management
- Address ad hoc financial analysis and inquiries
- Involvement in various project related tasks
- University degree in finance or accounting with a minimum of two years working experience from a similar role
- Excellent level of English required
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Solutions oriented, self-driven positive team player with good structuring skills
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel and good overall systems understanding
- Ability to work with strict respect of deadlines and in an international environment
- Previous experience in Salesforce, BI-tools and Intacct (ERP) is advantageous but not
Are you ready to take on the responsibility as a financial specialist in a rapidly growing multinational software company? If so Snow Software is looking forward to your application.
Please submit your application through www.boardtalk.se. Questions are answered by recruitment consultants Mats Holmberg (tel. 072-853 2313) and Helena Öberg (tel. 070-790 1075) at Boardtalk AB. The selection and interview process is ongoing so we are looking forward to your application as soon as possible.
Snow´s (www.snowsoftware.com) mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain their explosive growth, they are looking for the brightest and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the time to join Snow.