Regional Controller Scandinavian Baltic region
1 dag kvar
The company is one of the top three companies in the global market for their unique solutions with presence in over 130 countries.
For this qualified and vital position in the Scandinavian Baltic region, the responsibility is to lead the local controlling and IT, and act as Regional Head of Controlling. You will manage the regional and local controlling function according to objectives agreed upon with the General Manager and within the framework of directives and regulations of the company Group.
Key Tasks & Specific challenges:
- Ensure a proactive finance and reporting function
- Drive and implement strategies for support functions (Finance, Controlling, Legal, Tax, Treasury) and develop, together with Scanbalt management team, Medium term plan and implement budgets, produce forecasts and provide accurate and in time management reports on actual results for the region
- Design and implement effective internal controls and divisional risk management processes in accordance with country and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Select, compile and execute strategies and business plans and manage the structure of the operations, cooperating with the General Manager and act as company secretary dealing with all board issues for all region entities.
- Serve as a business partner to regional management team and coaching on all financial impact aspects of business. Participation and contribution in assigned special projects i.e. acquisitions, disposals
- Be accountable for the performance of the whole finance and IT support function for the region. Assure and constantly develop quality of staff in this field by a strategic Talent management.
What you can expect:
In this role you will work closely with, and report to Senior Vice President Scandinavian Baltic and with a dotted line to Segment Controller EMEA. You take an active part in the Scandinavian Baltic management team together with Country managers (Sweden, Norway, Denmark), HR and Marketing.
The Accounting manager, responsible for the shared service center, reports to you and there is also a tight interaction with three local Controllers.
What we expect:
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics and professional Accountancy qualification
- 5+ years experiences, preferable from B2B business models in project and solution Selling
- 10+ years in a professional / management role within the industry with controlling responsibilities
- Experience of reporting in a multinational Group
- Knowledge of legal issues
- Business fluency in English
- HFM (Oracle Hyperion Financial Management system) is a plus
- Experience from M&A is a plus
Personal characteristics in demand for this role are strong business and action orientation, sense of urgency in combination with excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
We welcome your application with CV and personal letter at www.maquire.se no later than October 21. Selection will be done continuously. If you have any questions, please contact Birgitta Ödman +46 763 38 87 77 or Åse Torbjär Granath +46 763 38 87 97.