Accounting Manager till Bambora.
We are now looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to join the finance team of Bambora, located in the central parts of Stockholm. They are searching for someone who is highly driven, hands-on and with 10+ years of experience as an accounting professional.
As a Accounting Manager at Bambora you will manage a team of three accountants and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department in order to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. Since you will be working closely with the controlling team, as well as other senior level managers, strong interpersonal communication skills are required.
To be successful in this role you need to be able to meet tight deadlines and work with a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities. As a person you are flexible, structured and have an attention for details.
- General accounting
- Managing monthly, quarterly and year-end closings
- Preparing statutory and monthly group reporting
- Collaborating with the Head of Accounting to support overall department goals and objectives
- Responding to inquiries from the Head of Accounting and firm wide managers regarding financial results, or other special reporting requests
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Completing annual audits
- Meeting financial accounting objectives
- Establishing and maintaining fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Managing of the team's workload to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Previous experience from working in internationally listed companies, preferably from a company within the finance sector
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Previous experience from handling different kinds of currencies and forex related issues
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Advanced computer skills on accounting software and databases, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent Excel skills
- Previous experience of leading other people and a desire to coach and mentor others to achieve their best performance
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance with an emphasis in Accounting
The payment market is rapidly changing, and Bambora is a part of that change. They are a payment company with global presence and a mission to simplify payments for small and midsized merchants whether that business is instore, online or in-app. Their head office is in Stockholm, Sweden, but their work reaches people worldwide. Since the payment market is international, they have offices in Nordics as well as in Switzerland, Canada and Australia. Today they have around 750 employees and they keep growing all the time. In July 2017, they became part of Ingenico Group, one of the world's largest payment companies, which provides increased opportunities for them to simplify payments and help customers grow worldwide. Learn more about Bambora on their website www.bambora.se
Do you think this is the role for you, don't hesitate to apply today. We look forward to speaking to you!