Financial Analyst to Bristol-Myers Squibb
Gazella is now recruiting a Financial Analyst to the global biopharmaceutical company Bristol-Myers Squibb. We are looking for an analytical and business-oriented person to manage all finance related matters for one of the Nordic countries. As a Financial Analyst, you will work in a stimulating and broad role with exposure to many stakeholders, both in Sweden and abroad. This role is stationed at the Nordic head office in Solna. We interview candidates on a rolling basis and therefore ask you to submit your CV today.
- Be responsible for all finance related matters and processes for one of the Nordic countries.
- Provide support and analysis including business and strategic plans, projections, and actual performance results.
- Drive the financial planning process, in close collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Actively participate in the month-end processes, including review of P&L and management reporting.
- Identify and drive opportunities for continuous improvement within the organization.
- Regular review of Legal Entity profitability and Gross Margin in collaboration with Country Controller.
- Partner with commercial and medical teams to appropriately manage operating expenses in line with business needs
You have an academic degree in business administration or the like with 4-5 years of experience from working in a similar role as a Business Controller or Financial Analyst. You have proven experience as an acting business partner and managing several stakeholders and are used to working within an international environment. In previous roles you have successfully and productively managed and worked within a team environment across functions, divisions, and levels. You have very good knowledge of Excel and are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
You are a driven and analytical person with a strong business mindset and communications skills. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and challenging the status quo in order to drive improvements and efficiencies. You have a team mindset and a focus on development and learning.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and delivering innovative medicines for patients with serious diseases. Our medicines are helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience, fibrosis and others. We have built a sustainable pipeline of potential therapies and are leveraging translational medicine and data analytics to understand how we can deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to achieve the best outcome.
Through the Bristol-Myers Squibb Foundation, we also promote health equity and seek to improve health outcomes of populations disproportionately affected by serious diseases and conditions, giving new hope to some of the world’s most vulnerable people. Each day, our employees around the world work together for patients – it drives everything we do.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button below! Patrik Sundelin and Julia Minges are responsible for this recruitment.