Investor Relations Manager - Starbreeze
Starbreeze is looking for an outstanding commercial Investor Relations Manager who look forward to work in a fast paced, commercial and execution focused environment.
The aim for the role is to maintain a solid investor relations function and work closely with the CFO to further develop an effective communications strategy to deliver accurate and meaningful information about the performance of Starbreeze to investors and financial analysts.
You are a candidate that loves to communicate and to serve as the company’s key point of contact and spokesperson for the investment community as well as media and press.
The Key Areas of responsibility are:
- Serve as the key point of contact and spokesperson for the investment community as well as media and press and proactively meets with existing and new investors, brokers,
- bankers and traders.
- Organize capital market days, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
- Establish and maintain relationships with stock exchange representatives
- Create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Own and create presentations on capital market days, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
- Provide a comprehensive competitive analysis, including Starbreeze key financial metrics and differentiators from an equity story perspective together with Controller function
- Oversee and project manage the production of all financial reports and Stock exchange filings
- Manage the investor relations part of Starbreeze web site
- Monitor operational and financial developments of Starbreeze through ongoing contacts with company management, and develop investor relations messages
- Work closely with the equity analysts that cover Starbreeze
- Ensure compliance with market regulations such as e.g. MAR and insider trading, provide regulations and disclosure training to all company spokespersons
Requirements and suitable background
- Educated to at least a university degree in business, finance, and/or communications/PR.
- 10+ years’ relevant experience with at least 5 years in investor relations in a listed financial company.
- Have a firm grasp of the disclosure rules and market communication requirements as appropriate for a company listed on the main market.
- Excellent relationship-building skills in the investment community
- Proven experience writing financial communication documents, press releases, earnings call scripts and investor presentations
- Outstanding financial and investment analysis skills, oral and written communication skills, and presentation ability in Swedish and English
- Ability to function well in fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities with the willingness to travel 25% of the time
- Knowledge of the digital industry and/or the gaming industry is considered as an advantage
Starbreeze has enlisted Boardtalk AB for this recruitment. Please apply through website (www.boardtalk.se). Interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis. For further questions about this service contact Mats Holmberg (072-8532313) or Malin Sager (073-6903605).
About Starbreeze Studios
Starbreeze Studios is an independent creator, publisher and distributor of high quality entertainment products, headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. At Starbreeze we create games by our own design and through licensed content, establishing franchises that can live and prosper outside the game itself. We live and die by gameplay.
Pioneering digital self-publishing, we currently host one of the largest community groups on the digital distribution platform Steam. Starbreeze’s most recent products include PAYDAY 2, our adrenaline fuelled bank robbing co-op game and the critically acclaimed Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons. Our brands include: OVERKILL Software and the PAYDAY-series. Starbreeze AB is publicly traded on Nasdaq under the ticker STAR.