Senior Risk Analyst - Hoist Finance
4 dagar kvar
Hoist Finance is looking for a sharp, analytical and ambitious Senior Risk Analyst to drive our work within the liquidity-, capital and market risk control area.
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks. In plain language this means that we purchase consumer bank loans that are not being repaid. In doing so, we free up resources and reduce risk for our partners, the banks, contributing to a stable financial system. We also support our customers, the debtors, in becoming debt-free through what we call amicable settlements. Our aim is to find a realistic payment plan in an open and respectful dialog with the customer, so they can get back on their feet with dignity.
Hoist Finance employees are driven by a common purpose – to develop and foster long-term relationships built on mutual trust. With high ethical standards, compliance with the financial regulatory framework, and behaviour based on transparency and respect, we ensure that we earn the trust of our stakeholders every day.
If these are things that make your heart beat a little faster, then maybe Hoist Finance is the place for you.
You will join a dedicated team of our Group Risk Control department where you will form an integral part of a team of four risk professionals. You are expected to take part in general team risk control projects in a broad sense but your specific area of responsibility will be:
- Quantitative aspects of independent risk analysis with a primary focus on market and liquidity risk.
- Analysis and control of capital and liquidity matters
Main areas of responsibility
Together with other team members you will work on:
- Analysis, control and internal reporting of credit-, market-, operational and liquidity risk.
- Assist in producing and reviewing the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP).
- Assist in producing and reviewing the Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP).
- Actively work on analysing capital requirements and forecasting thereof.
- Monitor risk appetite/limits and suggest limit changes when needed.
- Produce and report the Risk, Liquidity and Capital Management Report (Pillar III Report).
- Assist the Investment Team on risk, liquidity and capital considerations in relation to larger investments.
- Educate other functions within risk, liquidity and capital management.
Desired skills and experience
- MSc in Engineering, Maths or Economics
- A genuine interest in the financial markets, instruments and risk management methods.
- A minimum of five years work experience from a similar role, preferably with a bank.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework governing capital and liquidity requirements for banks.
- Strong quantitative- and analytical skills.
- Microsoft office skills especially Excel skills are important for the position.
- Good knowledge of VBA and SQL
- Good knowledge in English, both written and spoken.
Is Hoist Finance your next employer?
We offer you a fast-paced working environment at company headquarters in central Stockholm. Working with smart, engaged colleagues driven by strong business ethics, you will play an important role at Hoist Finance, and have the opportunity to develop your career as the company continues to grow.
We have had a revenue growth exceeding 30% over the past five years, a strong trend supported by the banks’ continuing trust in our services. Today Hoist Finance is represented in eleven European countries, with plans to expand into new countries and new asset classes. Hoist Finance is listed on Nasdaq in the Nordic Mid Cap segment.
In this recruitment Hoist works together with Boardtalk AB. Please apply through website (www.boardtalk.se) Interviews will be conducted continuously. For further questions about this service contact Mats Holmberg (072-8532313) and Helena Öberg (070-7901075) at Boardtalk AB. As part of the recruitment process a background check will be run on each of the final candidates.