Customer Relationship Manager for Corporate banking
Are you currently working as an Associate or a Credit Analyst at a Nordic bank covering corporate clients and have the ambition of becoming a Relationship Manager? Would you like to work in a multicultural and international environment? Are you a business minded person with a good understanding of doing corporate banking business? If these qualifications match your skills and ambitions, you could be the next Relationship Manager at Bank of China in Stockholm!
Bank of China limited is one of the biggest and most international banks in China. It is also China’s only bank that has been in operation continually for a hundred years. The Bank has a total of 300,000 employees in China and abroad, and more than 10,000 domestic and overseas branch institutions in 56 countries. Bank of China (Luxembourg) S.A. Stockholm branch started
business in July 2 nd 2012. It is the first Chinese-funded Bank officially registering and doing business formally external within Nordic area. The main business of our branch is commercial banking including corporate banking, personal banking and financial market business. We now plan to recruit Customer Relationship Manager under our Business Development
Department/Corporate Banking Unit in the Stockholm Branch.
- Develop new business and customer relationship, provide financial products and services to local corporate customers
- Market and sell financial products and services in the Nordic area on a regular basis
- Maintain relationship with existing customers, customer due diligence, manage and administer relevant files
- Assist customer to implement investment projects and evaluate financial risk
- Provide loan and trade finance services towards corporate customers and draft credit project proposal
- Identify new business opportunities through research and promotion and draft market analysis report
- Recommend financial products and services according to customer’s demand and proactively help them to develop their business
- University Bachelor or Master degree in accounting/finance/economic or relevant major
- 3-5 years experience of account management and/or sales in corporate banking
- In-depth corporate credit background and knowledge of corporate banking, trade finance and other relevant corporate banking products
- Proven experience of relationship building and selling to senior executives within large corporate organizations in the local market
- International experience and knowledge about Chinese/Asian culture
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English, speaking in Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus.
- To be successful it is important that you possess a good team work spirit, as well as excellent communicate skills. Furthermore, you have a positive and cheerful attitude in work situations and are able to work under pressure.
Since the selection and interviewing is ongoing; please submit your Cover letter and CV in English as soon as possible through e-mail: email@example.com.
All applications will be kept confidential. If you have questions about the position please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receive your application!
Ansök om Customer Relationship Manager for Corporate banking
Har du redan laddat upp ett CV? Logga in för att söka direkt