Asset Manager Nordics to Savills Investment Management
Savills Investment Management is now looking for an Asset Manager to join their professional team in Stockholm.
As an Asset Manager you will participate in the growing Asset Management team in the European market with focus on the Nordics. The Asset Manager will be responsible of managing the assets of various Funds. Savills IM is planning to expand and acquire more assets in the Nordics. The number of assets, and the location (Finland, Norway, Denmark and Sweden) of the assets the Asset Manager will be responsible for, may therefore vary over time. The position is based in Stockholm and the role will require travelling to the assets approximately 3-5 days a month and you will report to the Head of Asset Management Nordics.
About Savills Investment Management
The asset management team, comprising six people in the Nordics, seeks to identify value-add real estate investment opportunities that allow to unlock underlying asset-specific value in the Nordic market with promising rental growth outlook. The focus is on retail assets in gateway cities with strong demographics, logistics and office properties.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Continuous monitoring of Nordic Assets
- Driving strategy through creation and management of asset plans to optimise fund returns
- Actively seeking ways to add value by improving yields/NOI
- Assuring a high quality and transparent reporting platform/process on asset performance
- Efficient management of assets as well as overseeing and managing third party advisers (property managers, letting agents, professional advisers and legal teams etc)
- Taking part in due diligence acquisition processes
- Leading refurbishment projects and take responsibility for costs and timing
- Negotiating terms with tenants/occupiers/third parties
- Taking the lead when disposing the assets
Qualifications and suitable background
- A good first degree including a Master’s degree in real estate, finance or business administration is preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience from the Real Estate Market in Denmark, Norway, Finland or/and Sweden and knowledge about relevant aspects of finance for budgeting and reporting purposes
- Experience of working in an international environment and in more than one country is a plus
- MS Excel skills, ability to review analysis, total and relative returns etc
- Solid understanding of financial reporting
- Communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- High personal drive a willingness to deliver high quality,
being committed and dedicated. Great interpersonal skills, team
player and ambitious.
- Professional attitude, high work ethics and energy level, flexible style and ability to
work under pressure and getting things done both independently as
well as in teams.
Do you want to be a part of Savills Investment Management? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Henrik Nyberg at Boardtalk AB (+46 70 790 05 29 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Interviews will be conducted continuously.
About Savills Investment Management
Savills Investment Management is a leading real estate investment manager, owned by Savills, the real estate services group, and has provided investment services for over 25 years. Savills Investment Management has an experienced team located in 18 offices across Europe and Asia of about 280 employees, whereof 15 employees are located in the Nordics. Gross assets under management are approx. EUR 17bn globally whereof EUR 1.1bn in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway, primarily in pooled funds and separate accounts. Clients include pension funds and insurance companies, banks, endowments and family offices on whose behalf Savills Investment Management invests in office, retail, logistics and residential properties. For further information please visit www.savillsim.com