Senior Accountant to Jackpotjoy Group
4 dagar kvar
Gazella is now recruiting a Senior Accountant to the global online gaming operator JPJ Group PLC. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an organization with a welcoming culture and the possibility to work within a transnational scope. Working as a Senior Accountant your main focus will be to provide accurate accounting for Jackpotjoy. Your ambition will be to create good routines for the day to day accounting and you will be a part of the end-closing process as well as working with the annual reports. We are looking for a person with both feet on the ground, who is passionate about his/her work and has great accounting experience. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.
- Support production of timely and accurate financial reporting
- Be responsible for current accounting with everything from accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Perform bank and game reconciliations as well as other reconciliations of key balance sheet accounts and costs
- Work with game suppliers accounting and follow up
- Take responsibility in the month-, quarter- and year-end closing process to ensure accurate reporting and work with the annual reports
- Ensure that accounting is correct according to standards and legal requirements
- Assist the management team with specific financial analyses
- Constantly assess and review processes in accounting and seek efficiency improvements and cost reduction potentials
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and take a leading role in other development within the accounting field.
You have a high-school or an academic degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a related discipline. You have approximately 2-5 years of experience from a role as Junior Accountant, Accountant or Senior Accountant or other relevant work experience. Experience from international accounting rules and prior experience from auditing are meritorious. Furthermore, it is highly meritorious if you have earlier experience from the online gaming or finance industry or if you have worked in a multi-international or listed company environment with corporate structures and/or high volume of transactions. You have professional English skills and are an experienced user of Excel.
You are an ambitious, driven and communicative person who strives to perform work thoroughly and responsibly. You are a team-player who likes to collaborate with your colleagues as you will be a part of a team with accountants and financial controllers. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and a closure mentality who is comfortable working in changing environments. Moreover, you are an independent person who enjoys to work hard and complete projects with a high quality.
JPJ Group PLC
JPJ Group PLC, is a global online gaming operator with flagship online bingo & casino brands such as Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Intercasino, Starspins, Botemania, Costa Bingo and Slot Crazy worldwide. The position on responsible gaming is clear for Jackpotjoy – they want everyone who registers and plays on their websites to have fun and be entertained in a safe and responsible way. Their position in operating as a responsible and fair gaming operator is of paramount importance.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button below! Katarina Milenkovic is responsible for this recruitment.