AP/AR Accountant for an international company
Gazella is now recruiting Accountants within accounts payable and accounts receivable for a client. In this role you will deliver correct management of accounts payable and receivable process, and proactively develop these processes together with the local and group finance functions of the company. This role also includes collaboration with the sales, purchase and project functions, with customers and suppliers, and the finance team. The client’s office is based in Stockholm. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.
- Guarantee correct workflow of purchase invoices (including pre-processing and information input)
- Remind users to process invoicing to ensure timely correct payments and bookings
- Management of invoice workflow system, including supplier and user management
- Ensure correct transfer of invoicing to payment and to the general ledger
- Contact suppliers and buyers for information clarification regarding invoicing
- Accounts receivable ledger management, including payment settlement from AR ledger to GL and customer contacting.
- Manage customer credit data and overdue payments.
- Chase overdue payments from customers and collaborate with external debt collection
- Provide bad debt analysis for finance department.
- Proactively observe issues and possibilities in AR and AP process and drive development of these together with local and group finance personnel.
You have practical experience from qualified financial work such as office assistant, accounts payable and/or receivables processing or as an accountant for approximately 1-5 years. An academic degree in business administration, finance or economics is meritorious. You have good knowledge in the Office-package and are fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken. Furthermore, it is meritorious if you speak another Nordic language. Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is seen as an advantage.
You are an ambitious and self-driven person who strives to perform work thoroughly and responsibly. You strive to develop and learn and are a person who take things in action. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and a closure mentality who is comfortable working in changing environments. Furthermore, you have strong communicative skills and are comfortable in a communicative role.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button below! Madelene Steinert is responsible for this recruitment.