Junior Accountant to Hem Design Studio
Gazella is now recruiting a Junior Accountant to Hem Design Studio. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-growing international design company that works in a dynamic and energetic environment. The company offers designer furniture and furnishings via its e-commerce platform and is selling in over 30 countries with focus on the EU and the US. Working as a Junior Accountant you will be part of the finance team in central Stockholm and work broadly with accounting. We are looking for a person who is passionate about his/her work and wants to be a part of a creative start-up that’s facing rapid development. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden and it is meritorious if you are available now or you have a one months notice period.
- Be responsible for supplier database management, including filing of invoices and setting up payments from/to the business system. Own the control and compliance of all Accounts Payable.
- Be responsible for customer database management, including correspondence with the Customer Relations team regarding customer payments and other accounting requests. Be responsible for all Accounts Receivable and aging list.
- Documenting, filing and management of company documents both online and offline.
- Day-to-day bank transaction updates, bank logins & other PSP transactions in our ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Responsible for controlling, collecting, bookkeeping the team and company business card expenses
- Own Polish VAT reporting and reconciliation process together with external consultant
- Responsible for general office budget and managing and following-up project budgets.
- Active participation on period closing and reporting
We are looking for a person with 1-2 years of practical experience of accounting/bookkeeping in Sweden or Poland. We see that you have held a position as Accountant or Junior Accountant before. You are proficient in Excel and you have experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV. You have professional English skills. It’s a merit if you have worked at an international company that has EU cross borders transactions and are therefore familiar with EU VAT regulations.
You are an ambitious, analytical and communicative person, who is comfortable working in fast-paced environments. We are looking for someone who is quality-conscious, structured and can take their own initiatives in their work. You are an independent person that can handle stress and meet deadlines. Moreover, you like to collaborate with your colleagues, enjoy working in an international setting and strive to be part of continuously improving processes.
Hem Design Studio
Hem Design Studio is a global design brand with headquarters in central Stockholm. The company offers stylish and timeless design of high-quality furniture and furnishings. The company operates in over 30 markets worldwide and sales are mainly via the online store. Hem Design Studio have suppliers across Europe and a warehouse in Poland. Together with vanguard designers and renowned European manufacturers, Hem crafts iconic products for homes and workplaces all around the world. Hem works in close proximity with architects and designers.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button below! Isabelle Nordgren is responsible for this recruitment.