German Speaking Sales Manager to Greenbyte
Be part of the bigger picture.
Greenbyte is delivering a state-of-the-art SaaS (Software as a Service) application to owners and operators of wind and solar power plants around the world. With our help, they produce more green energy and blow the competition out of the water. Greenbyte is not only one of Sweden fastest growing tech companies, we are also a family, with all values that the wording entails. We work closely together to accomplish great things. The team is made of hard-working, fun-loving people who are passionate about making the world better. We need fierce but humble people to help us achieve our ambitious plan: A sustainable world powered by renewable energy. If you are all that and more, join us!
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Sales Manager to be responsible for expanding our growing portfolio of customers with focus on accounts in the DACH region.
As Sales Manager, you are expected to drive sales execution for new customers in accordance with ambitious growth targets, develop new accounts in assigned markets, coordinate the involvement of company personnel to adapt the offer to the local market conditions and work closely together with the rest of the sales team to meet overall strategy objectives. You will be reporting to the Director of Sales.
Skills & Requirements
- Positive attitude and a willingness to work in an agile and fast-growing organization
- Fully Fluent in German and English
- Professional personality with ability to build long-term business relationships
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in international sales and complex solution selling with a strong track record
- Systematic, analytical and results oriented
- Interest in cutting-edge software services and renewable energy
- University degree in relevant field
- Comfortable with travelling
- Proven track record of selling enterprise solutions to the German speaking market
- Experience in sales, business development or management within the renewable energy sector
- Understanding of the renewable energy market
- Professional experience and personal network in the renewable energy sector
As a person, you recognize yourself as being process and solutions oriented. You have strong motivation, high energy level and good communication skills. You strive for excellence, have an outgoing mindset and a genuine interest for technology. Greenbyte work in a fast-paced environment which requires someone who is comfortable in change and adapting to meet the goals of the business.
Greenbyte offers you
- A fast-growing and dynamic team
- Focus on curiosity and learning
- Office in central Gothenburg
- Talented and passionate people
- International working environment
In this recruitment Greenbyte cooperate with Jerrie, and we welcome your application with CV and cover letter at www.jerrie.se If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Cecilia Jarlsmark +46 72 305 33 43.