Group Treasury Controller
Piab, www.piab.com, is a global organization being a leading provider of automation and robotic solutions providing smart high-end solutions for the automated world. Piab is a subsidiary to Patricia Industries, a part of Investor, and has doubled in size over the last five years with sales amounting to well above 1 billion SEK. Piab is soon to be 500 employees globally in some 13 countries, serving customers in almost 70 countries. Piab is growing both organically and through selected acquisitions and during 2016-2018 four acquisitions have been made in the US, Germany, Italy and Sweden.
The Group Treasury Controller is overall accountable for making sure that the Group´s payment obligations are met, manage capital, LT financing, handle & control all financial risks such as credit – and currency risk. You will be based in Piab’s global HQ in Täby and report directly to the Group CFO.
The Group Treasury controller is also accountable for handling the Group´s cash through cash pools in different currencies including monthly cash forecasting. You act as the Group´s prime contact towards banks and other financial institutions such as for instance credit rating agencies. Responsibilities also include financial accounting and reporting according to IFRS together with the Head of Group Accounting. Change and improvement projects within Group Finance is an essential part of the job.
To be suitable in this position you have a degree in in business administration/finance or accounting and a minimum of 5 years of proven experience to manage Treasury/Cash management issues in an international corporation. We expect you to act with a high level of integrity, ethics and having an analytical mindset. Having experience from improving and developing process is meritorious. As Piab is an international organization, you need to be fluent in English and preferably Swedish as well.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Owning the Group cash pools, including setup of bank accounts centrally as well as control of bank accounts locally
- Manage the Group short- and long-term financing, including covenant reporting to the banks
- Acting as the prime responsible for contacts with any financial institution
- Responsible for Group directives related to financial risks and see to that the finance, credit and anti-money laundry (AML) policies are implemented in the Group
- Drive cash management and working capital actions throughout the Group
- Provide support to Group companies if needed around issuing of guarantees and L/C´s
- Ownership of the Treasury system (TWIN)
- Responsible for cash flow and balance sheet forecasting, budgeting and reporting to owners
- Responsible for analyzing and following up on balance sheet KPI’s and monthly cash forecasting and weekly order intake reporting
- Owner of the Group DoA (Delegation of Authority policy)
- Participate in the monthly closing with financial bookings and reporting
- Monthly reporting of external borrowing and securing natural hedging according to IFRS 7 & IFRS 9
- Owner of Treasury related internal controls including responsibility of financial handbook (Treasury section) and performance of yearly self- assessments
This recruitment is handled by Future Value and you may apply via www.futurevalue.se. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact responsible recruitment consultant, Anton Karlsson, 0722-11 80 16 or firstname.lastname@example.org.