Financial Manager to Statkraft
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3500 employees in 17 countries.
Business Area Production has several roles within the Statkraft Group. The main areas of responsibility are asset ownership roles for the European Flexible Generation and District heating assets and that of mandatory service provider for operation and maintenance (O&M).
- Be responsible for Finance and Procurement in Statkraft’s operations in Sweden
- Drive holistic, strategic, transparent and understood performance management processes by
- Being the discipline expert for business controlling in operating unit
- Drive the planning process to establish targets and prioritised actions
- Run the reporting process and secure accurate and timely reporting on results for the unit
- Provide transparent P&Ls on assets and services incl. allocations with clear link between financial reporting, P&Ls and KPIs
- Review the performance with critical assessments and analysis of the whole value chain of Production and interfaces, ensuring that all managers know their relevant P&L and costs
- Drive business performance through supporting and leading improvement initiatives
- Manage performance towards internal customers and co-owners
- Ensure and execute procurement in a professional and efficient manner creating value in investments, contract execution, and operations while ensuring compliance with Statkraft values and external requirements
- Financial reporting according to regulatory, group and BA requirements including forecasts and analysis
- Member of the regional management team and manage own unit and interfaces with other finance and procurement functions in BA P and Statkraft
Travelling must be expected.
- Ability to set priorities, direction and ambitious goals
- Inclination to initiate action, give direction and take responsibility
- Commercial drive and interest in operations
- Strong communicator with the ability to build good relations across units and geography
- Extensive experience from larger industrial and international companies
- Relevant master degree
- Skilled user of Finance and knowledge of Procurement systems (SAP)
- Excellent command of English and Swedish