Senior Product Manager to Euroclear
Do you want to be part of building tomorrow's financial infrastructure? Euroclear Sweden plays a key role in the Swedish financial market and we are now looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Product Management team.
As a Senior Product Manager you will be an integral part in developing and implementing Euroclear Sweden’s business strategy. You will make sure that Euroclear continues to seize the opportunities in a constantly changing financial landscape, regulatory environment and new technology offerings. You will drive, support and provide directions to senior management in order to grow the business and strengthen Euroclear’s position in the market. This is done through close interactions with clients, perform market analyses, develop product roadmaps, evaluating business cases, pricing and outlining requirements needed to deliver competitive products.
You will be part of an international and committed team that drives the business forward and engages the company to deliver and grow profitable products and services.
- Drive product related business cases and ensure relevance of Euroclear’s services to key-players in the securities industry
- Manage relationships and requirements with external stakeholders (Nordic banks, exchanges, central banks, investment banks, the Swedish FSA)
- Work in close cooperation with a variety of internal stakeholders (Commercial, Marketing, Operations, IT, Legal, Risk Management)
- Monitor and analyse market trends and competition to ensure attractiveness for Euroclear’s different products and services
- Making sure that attractive opportunities and requirements gets recognition and that actions are taken when needed to stay relevant
- +5 years of experience in a Product Management, Product Development role or similar
- You are a skilled motivator and team player with the ability to drive, organise, negotiate and deliver on various cases independently
- Result oriented approach: used to proactively seek support from relevant stakeholders for your ideas and have the required influencing skills to put your ideas in to actions
- Proven ability to bring structure into complex problems and ability to rapidly zoom-in from high-level perspective (and vice-versa)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A solid understanding of the securities industry is an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written Swedish and English
Euroclear Sweden is part of the Euroclear Group with 3,800 employees worldwide, representing 89 nationalities, of which ofer 50% are women. We are deeply convinced that diversity if talents, backgrounds and opinions is a key to success, by fostering engagement, energy and innovation. Euroclear Sweden plays a central role in the Swedish financial market. As the central securities depository of Sweden, we hold the register for almost all shares and debt instruments, keep the book entry register and settle securities transactions. Since 2008 we are part of the Euroclear group, the world’s largest provider of domestic and cross-border settlement and related services for bond, equity and derivative transactions. Euroclear group is user owned and settles more than 180 million transactions a year in over 30 currencies with clients in more than 90 countries. Please visit www.euroclear.eu