Senior Legal Counsel at Capgemini
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world´s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Due to ongoing growth in the Group´s business, Capgemini Sweden wishes to recruit a senior non-contentious IT/commercial lawyer to work as part of Capgemini´s Nordic Legal team.
The Capgemini Group has a global legal team of nearly 200 lawyers led from our HQ Legal offices in Paris. The Nordic Legal team is part of the global legal team with its main role to support the Group´s business in the Nordics (Sweden, Norway, Finland & Denmark). The Nordic Legal team is predominately based in Sweden and Norway and currently consists of approximately 5 Nordic based lawyers, supported by one Indian lawyer based in Mumbai.
You will work closely with a broad range of internal stakeholders and external clients, all predominately Nordic based, and support a wide variety of commercial issues and transactions, as well as ad hoc legal issues. In addition, you will be part of the global legal team and will need to comply with and deploy locally the Group´s global contracting principles, business ethics and values as well as company policies.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Leading the commercial legal work on all phases of deals, ranging from the proposal/bid review stages through to negotiation and post signature issues. This includes helping determine strategic positions regarding that work with internal stakeholders;
- leading the commercial legal work for contract negotiations for the provision of IT, outsoursing (including business process outsourcing) and consultancy services;
- helping provide innovative legal solutions for the Capgemini business;
- working as part of the global legal team on global initiatives, including on occasions international transactions;
- leading and supporting legal sign-off on deals (including through the Nordic & Group legal sign-off processes) and policy drafting; and
- to the extent necessary, liaise with business stakeholders and our external lawyers.
Who are you?
- Swedish lawyer with excellent grasp of general commercial and contract law principles;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to manage and lead complex projects, including the legal support of large value and complex bids and transactions;
- A strategic outlook and ability to support direction setting for your work and the business;
- Proficiency in understanding and managing risks arising out of your work;
- Expert in English based verbal and written communications for both formal and informal settings;
- Proven stakeholder management skills capable of forging relationships with top management, senior executives, business managers, team members, clients and 3rd parties;
- Confidence to influence the business at a senior level and set expectations; and
- Strong commercial skills and understanding.
What we´ll offer you
Professional development. Career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It´s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
In this recruitment process, Capgemini is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will be carried out as applications (in English) are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Helena Woodcock by phone 0733 – 109585, or by email at email@example.com.
0733-10 95 85