Investment Manager - Brunswick Real Estate
Brunswick Real Estate is a market leading investor and lender in the Nordics, investing across the entire capital structure. Investments includes a wide range of private equity structures, from separate investment mandates in commercial real estate together with large institutions and international managers to residential development. Debt includes credit financing funds focused on secured financing of commercial real estate in the Nordic region. Ventures offers opportunistic investment ideas within real estate, ranging from seed capital to traditional property investments. The team includes approximately 50 employees in Stockholm, Helsinki and London.
The Role – Investment Manager, Stockholm
The Investment Manager will be highly involved with the management of a property portfolio totalling over EUR 700 million of assets located in Sweden, Finland and Estonia. As part of a small, dedicated team within Brunswick Real Estate, you will be working closely with senior management and Brunswick Real Estate’s local asset management partners to create and deliver on strategies to optimize performance of the portfolio.
You will have varied tasks and a steep learning curve, working on a diverse portfolio including retail, office, hotel and care properties, ranging from stabilized assets to value-add, conversion, and new development projects. Your primary focus will be on the daily management of the portfolio and the implementation of value-creating initiatives, but other key areas include transactions, project management and financial reporting.
The Investment Manager will hold a central, highly visible coordinating role within the team and interact with a wide range of people, both internally and externally. The position is based at the Brunswick Real Estate head office at Jakobsgatan 6, Stockholm and you will report to the Fund Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Working closely with senior management to devise business plan and investment strategies to achieve superior risk-adjusted returns.
- Oversee financial performance of assets and maintain financial models of projected returns, liquidity forecasts, etc.
- Prepare quarterly reports and coordinate reporting process with local asset management partners.
- Assess opportunities for divestments through analysis of region and asset specific risks and opportunities, maximizing returns on investments and optimizing cash flows.
- Participate in all aspects of deal execution including working effectively with legal, technical, tax and financial experts
- Presenting to internal and external stakeholders including senior management and investors.
Profile of the Suitable Candidate
- Master’s degree in real estate, Finance, Business Administration, or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and excellent financial modelling capabilities.
- Smart and analytical, striving for excellence and outperformance.
- Team spirit, strong social competence, outspoken, straightforward and friendly.
- Organized with strong coordinating skills and an excellent ability to multitask.
- Commercial mind-set, strategic and visionary with the ability to assess opportunities in a thorough and time efficient manner.
- Professional attitude, strong work ethics and high energy level.
- Excellent English and Swedish communication skills, both written and spoken.
Do you want to be a part of Brunswick Real Estate? Please apply for the position at www.boardalk.se For further questions about this position, contact Frida Carlsson at Boardtalk AB (+4670 790 29 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Interviews will be conducted continuously.
About Brunswick Real Estate
Read more at www.brunswickrealestate.com