Sales Director Sweden
ROCKFON is now looking for an energetic and innovative Sales Director to lead and grow the company’s established business in Sweden.
The Sales Director will be the main point of reference for the ROCKFON brand in Sweden and head the local sales subsidiary to further development.
The managerial responsibility of the Sales Director covers sales and market coordination functions in the country, with matrix management responsibility for the customer service and technical support functions.
The Sales Director will generate business through developing and maintaining strategic relationships with Key-Accounts, Distributors and key influencers within the building-business.
You will also be expected to take significant growth and optimization actions in terms of existing and new channels, to refine product positioning and deepen strategic relationships.
You will directly manage a sales team in Jönköping (where the office is located) and across Sweden. While ensuring the team exploits all sales opportunities, the Sales Director will have the clear mandate to lead, motivate and grow the team’s capabilities.
Location: Stockholm or Jönköping
Reporting line: Market Director Nordics, based in Denmark
This is what you offer
ROCKFON is looking for the following skills, experience and motivation for the role:
- 5+ years’ experience in similar positions with proven track record in B2B Sales and Marketing management in dynamic and challenging markets.
- Very good understanding of ROCKFON proposition and business approach; industry knowledge and a network in the building/construction industry will be considered a strong plus.
- Passionate for sales and business development, with a strong eye for innovation; interested in optmization, transformation and change management.
- Mixing strategic mindset with an entrepreneurial, hands-on style.
- Proven people management experience, with strong motivation to lead a team and further develop their skills and results.
- Strong stakeholder management abilities to strategically develop relationships and key partnerships (both externally and within the organization).
- Higher education (Bachelor or above) with focus on Business/Commerce will be preferred.
- Written and spoken Swedish at mother tongue level.
- Written and spoken English at a high professional business level.
- Willingness to travel
This is what you’ll get in return
The Sales Director will start from the very solid foundations and brand of ROCKFON in the Swedish and European market.
With increased group focus on strategy and optimization in sales and a strong local team, this role will be ideal for development-oriented and ambitious commercial candidates who want to make a difference by implementing change.
This is how you proceed
Mercuri Urval is the partner of ROCKFON in this search and you are welcome with your application (CV and cover letter) to www.mercuriurval.se (ref. nr. SE-13542). Interviews are performed on an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible but no later than February 15th 2019. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Adam Bergström, Consultant at Mercuri Urval at email@example.com or 0709 28 29 87.
ROCKFON is a subsidiary of ROCKWOOL International A/S, the world's largest producer of stone wool products and second-largest insulation producer.
ROCKFON specialises in providing customers with a complete ceiling system offer, combining acoustic stone wool ceiling panels and wall solutions.
ROCKFON products address important indoor environment requirements and design considerations.
They are well-known for their high aesthetics and key performance features of superior acoustic control, fire protection, humidity resistance and optimum light reflection.
This ensures ROCKFON products are among the best-performing, most cost-effective and time-saving available while making a constructive contribution towards a sustainable future.