Finance Manager to world-leading organization
On behalf of our client, a fast-growing world-leading organization, we are looking for a Finance Manager. In the role, you will be responsible for managing the accounts, planning and reporting for the MIPS group in line with internal and external guidelines. We are looking for someone who wants to join a great team and would like to grow within the role, while being part of building an international organization and making a global impact. You should have a can-do attitude and a good eye for detail. Ideally you will bring a perspective on how to optimize and automatize as much of the finance functions as possible. The role is based in the northern area of Stockholm and you will report to the CFO.
- Tasks included (but are not limited to):
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Manage consolidations (three legal entities) of the company’s accounts in line with accounting and reporting standards
- Monitor and development of the accounting standards (IFRS)
- Responsible for the reconciliation of all taxes and reporting to the Tax authorities
- Establish and manage external contact with auditors, banks, authorities etc. in order to ensure efficient support within these areas
- Periodic reports for management and board
- Relevant degree (e.g. BSc or MSc) in Accounting, Finance or another relevant field
- We believe you have at least five years’ work experience in accounting, audit experience is considered a merit
- Good understanding of IFRS principles
- Good knowledge on financial tools and ERP accounting modules
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
About the company
MIPS is a world-leader in helmet-based safety and the protection of the brain. Based on an ingredient brand business-model, MIPS Brain Protection System (“BPS”) is sold to the global helmet industry. The BPS solution, which is patented in all relevant markets, is based on 20 years of research and development together with the Royal Institute of Technology and the Karolinska Institute, both located in Stockholm, Sweden.
MIPS headquarter with 26 employees engaged in research and development, sales and administration is in Stockholm, where its product and technology test facility is also located. Production and manufacturing operations take place at sub-contractor facilities. MIPS is traded at Mid cap, Nasdaq Stockholm stock exchange. For more information, visit www.mipscorp.com.
If you are interested, please click on the ‘apply now’ button with “Finance Manager ref 1300” in the subject line.