Group Chief Marketing Officer
As Group Chief Marketing Officer, GCMO, you will hold an executive position in the Bellman & Symfon Group. You will have a major influence on, and be responsible for, all marketing activities in the Group, involving the:
• Business intelligence
• Strategic Commercial plan
• Managing the Group Product owner team and the Group Marketing team
• Managing the strategic direction regarding IP-rights, industrial design and corporate visual language
• Support to the Group and Regions in their operational work
You will also participate actively within the Group Management Team.
GCMO reports to Group Chief Executive Officer.
Are you the person we are looking for?
For this position we believe you need to have at least ten years of experience from working as a Marketing manager, or similar, including experience from:
• full marketing process in an international environment
• working with technical consumer and/or MedTech products
• digital on-line marketing and E-commerce
• interest in and experience from technical products
• experience from IP rights, industrial design, corporate visual language is meriting.
Required education for the position is Master of science in Marketing or similar. Excellent skills in verbal and written English is mandatory, skills in Swedish favourable. We are looking for a person who loves marketing and have a strong desire to improve peoples’ quality of life. Added you have excellent leadership skills and ability to efficiently interact with other group functions and regions. Your personal characteristics are analytical and structured, innovative and able to think outside of the box, outstanding personal engagement and sense of responsibility and you have the ability to inspire others, both internally and externally. The position requires frequent world-wide travelling.
In this recruitment we are cooperating with Finnveden Executive AB. For further details about the position, please contact recruitment consultant Anne Palmgren, tel. +46 707 127 222. As there is an ongoing selection of candidates, we would like you to submit your application as soon as possible via http://www.finnvedenexecutive.se.