Dreams is growing at a rapid pace and is now becoming a global player. We are looking for a legal counsel to join our team at the Stockholm Head Office. This is a unique opportunity for a dedicated and creative lawyer with a humble mindset to provide critical support and help us shape the future of finance!
What you will do?
- negotiate and put in place commercial agreements for our B2C and B2B2C products and services
- operate in cross functional teams to assist in product reviews and help shaping great user experience within the boundaries of the regulatory landscape
- provide internal training and ensure alignment and compliance with guidelines and legal requirements, incl. GDPR, in both separate projects and day to day operations
- actively participate in scaling and developing the legal function
- law degree plus minimum 5 years relevant working experience from an in-house role within banking and finance and/or a reputable law firm
- strong skills in analysing, interpreting and advising on contractual relationships as well as drafting and negotiating tech-intense commercial agreements in a multinational setting
- excellent interpersonal skills
- a prestigeless and flexible mindset
- fluent in English and Swedish, verbally and in writing
Preferred previous experience from:
- working in a high-growth, owner-operated business and/or from a multinational setting with global operations
- project management
- agile working methods
What's in it for you
- talented, authentic and passionate colleagues
- a diverse, fast paced culture where we nurture psychological safety and enable efficient agile teams
- a purpose-driven team devoted to helping people live more fulfilled lives
- a laid-back office space in central Stockholm (or your own home for remote work)
Contact and Application
Please apply by providing us your application documents including your CV and a cover letter in English, via the following link
www.getdreams.work/jobs/1006073-legal-counsel-to-dreams?promotion=195437-trackable-share-link-jurek. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail.
For any questions, please contact Sophie Piir, Head of Legal, at 072-398 28 34 or by e-mail to email@example.com.