Uniqruit is seeking to recruit a Head of Group Treasury to Scandics head quarter located in Stockholm at Sveavägen 167.
Head of Group Treasury should lead all treasury related activities in the Group. The following key areas are included in the position.
- Secure adequate financing of the Group both short and long term primarily through bank financing together with the CFO. Maintain and develop lending bank relationship including any other relevant actors in the capital market. Contract management of the relevant Loan Agreements and contracts for ancillary business.
- Leasing of certain hotel equipment
- Ensure adequate capitalization of subsidiaries in terms of neutralizing exchange rate results in the financial net of the group accounts as well as comply with thin capitalization rules. To be done in cooperation with Group Control.
- Maintain and develop the Finance Policy for the Group. Ensure compliance with the policy and applicable laws.
- Responsible for payment systems and corresponding system infrastructure together with IT. Continuously see to that Scandic payment options are in line with hotel market practice.
- Together with Group Control ensure appropriate back office functionality for Treasury-operations.
- Efficient cash management and group internal payment processes. See to that liquids funds are held to a minimum. Main an efficient group accounts structure.
- Responsible for cash flow forecasts
- Continuously improve working capital. To be done in cooperation with Group Control and Country Financial directors.
- Manage and control hedging of interest, currency and electricity in accordance with policy.
- Responsible for Treasury system.
- Manage and control of the Groups insurance program
- You have a University degree in Business administration or equivalent field of study
- You have minimum 10 years solid experience of corporate treasury or financial services
- Good knowledge of cash management, funding and financial planing from a group perspective
- Knowledge of payment systems and change management projects within cash management is preferable
- As a person you are independent, analytical, pay attention to detail and also value cooperation
- You are self-assured with a high integrity and have a responsible and loyal work style
- You have a good communicative ability and prioritize building external and internal relationships
- Good knowledge of English in speech and writing is essential
Bring your culture – build ours!
We achieve more by inviting differences. We provide the freedom to express yourself and develop in your preferred direction, in a safe environment and with stable conditions. Bring your experience, your commitment and your way of thinking – contribute to a culture based on caring. Caring about each other, our guests and our planet. Welcome to Scandic!
Do you share our values?