We now plan to recruit Legal Manager under legal and Compliance Department in the Stockholm Branch.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct legal and compliance related work;
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to relevant department and management ;
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance all statutory or legal requirements.
- University Bachelor or Master degree in law or relevant subjects
- 3-5 years working experience of legal and compliance
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English, speaking in Chinese (Mandarin) and International work experience are plus.
To be successful it is important that you possess a good team work spirit, as well as excellent communicate skills. Furthermore, you have a positive and cheerful attitude in work situations and are able to work under pressure.
Since the selection and interviewing is ongoing; please submit your Cover letter and CV in English no later than 15th January, through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 weeks.
All applications will be kept confidential. We look forward to receive your application!
For more information, please go to the website of www.bankofchina.com/se
About Bank of China
Bank of China limited is one of the biggest and most international banks in China. It is also China’s only bank that has been in operation continually for a hundred years. The Bank has a total of 300,000 employees in China and abroad, and more than 10,000 domestic and overseas branch institutions in 46 countries. Bank of China (Luxembourg) S.A. Stockholm branch started business in July 2nd 2012. It is the first Chinese-funded Bank officially registering and doing business formally external within Nordic area. The main business of our branch is commercial banking including corporate banking, personal banking and financial market business.