Accountant to Bank of China
We now plan to recruit Accountant under our Business Management Department in the Stockholm Branch.
- Assist the establishment of internal policies and procedures in compliance with the local regulation and policies;
- Accountable for accounting and tax related issues, daily work operation of accounting and tax functions;
- Prepare bank financial reports and tax reports in compliance with policies and reporting requirements by local authorities.
- University Bachelor or Master degree in accounting or relevant subjects
- 3-5 years experience of accounting or financial management
- Experience and knowledge of an international work environment, preferably about Chinese/Asian culture
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English, Chinese (Mandarin) speaking ability is a plus.
To be successful it is important that you possess a good team work spirit, as well as excellent communication skills. Furthermore, you have a positive and cheerful attitude in work situations and are able to work under pressure.
Since the selection and interviewing is ongoing; please submit your Cover letter and CV in English no later than 15th January, through e-mail: email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 weeks.
All applications will be kept confidential. We look forward to receive your application!
For more information, please go to the website of www.bankofchina.com/se
About Bank of China
Bank of China limited is one of the biggest and most international banks in China. It is also China’s only bank that has been in operation continually for a hundred years. The Bank has a total of 300,000 employees in China and abroad, and more than 10,000 domestic and overseas branch institutions in 46 countries. Bank of China (Luxembourg) S.A. Stockholm branch started business in July 2nd 2012. It is the first Chinese-funded Bank officially registering and doing business formally external within Nordic area. The main business of our branch is commercial banking including corporate banking, personal banking and financial market business.