Senior Business Controller to GANT
Gazella is recruiting a Senior Business Controller to GANT’s head office in Stockholm. You will be responsible for providing support and developing reports, KPI:s and tools to monitor and evaluate the company’s performance. Your role will also be to challenge current processes to develop and increase efficiency and profitability. This is an important role with the responsibility to improve the overall internal business understanding and thereby make it possible for the organization to take well-grounded and data-driven decisions. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.
- Working closely with the Global Sales Team, Product and Marketing team and be responsible for monitoring the different businesses, sales channels, product groups etc by analyzing complex data and providing pedagogic and understandable reports
- Analyze, find and support improvement areas in profitability and efficiency e.g in retail through conversion rates, sales and pricing at company, country and store level
- Independently and in cooperation with the Business Control Manager develop and implement relevant reports and analysis in your business area
- Establish contacts throughout the organization and take part in the development of business controlling globally to ensure a business oriented practice
- Analyze and monitor KPI:s for different business functions to be able to benchmark and implement improvements and best practice
- Support the organization by creating relevant report packages and assist in the implementation of data-driven decision management
We are looking for a person with an academic degree and at least three years of experience from working with financial analysis and business controlling or management consulting. You are both experienced as well as interested in business controlling and are used to analyzing large amounts of data. You have a conceptual understanding of accounting and how the flow of goods work in a stock-keeping company. Previous experience in e-commerce, FMCG or retail, as well as knowledge of SAP and Qlikview, are considered assets. You have a good knowledge of Excel and are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Swedish is also a merit.
You are a proactive and value driven team player who thrive in a dynamic environment, and you perform your work thoroughly and responsibly, both while working individually and in teams. You are analytical, passionate and like to occupy a central role characterized by coordination and overview. Furthermore, you are pedagogical, enjoy analysis and you possess an ability to translate numbers into ideas. We are looking for someone with the willingness to learn, with the drive to really make a difference and the ability to deliver high quality within a stipulated time frame. You are communicative, can present your work and feel comfortable working with many different stakeholders within the company.
GANT is the original American lifestyle brand with European sophistication, offering premium clothing, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and kids. Born in 1949 on the campuses of the American East Coast universities and raised in Europe, GANT enjoys a global presence in over 70 markets, 750 stores and 4,000 selected retailers. GANT is a lifestyle brand committed to creating a community that lives by and embraces our values of being authentic, where we stay true to our beliefs, respect each other and remain accountable; being innovative, where we hold our heritage close to heart when striving for new ideas; and being passionate, where we live and represent the brand we love while working together toward the same goal.
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.
Is this you? Apply using the button or though the following link: gazel.la/2121.