Financial Analyst – iZettle Capital
Financial Analyst in an intrapreneurial team
We are looking for a highly analytical and motivated Financial Analyst to get the opportunity to join a team of skilled people in a very entrepreneurial environment. The right candidate will develop and evaluate our existing business and a variety of new business opportunities. The role entails among other things:
- Report directly to the head of iZettle Capital and work closely to the business
- Analyse information and evaluate potential new products, investments and partner solutions both independently and with our other analysts
- Financial projections and modelling to serve as basis for plans and decision making
- Provide insight and recommendation for actions to management and other stakeholders
Who are you?
We are looking for a self-driven, social and analytical person. A candidate likely to succeed likes to balance between entrepreneurial thinking, financial modelling and business development.
- University degree in finance, economics or engineering
- The right type of background for this exciting role could be 2 – 4 years of working experience in Corporate Finance, Management Consulting or Investment Banking but also in other lines of work in the Financial-, Fin-Tech- or E-commerce industry
- Strong Excel and modelling skills are needed
We think that a successful candidate is high paced, passionate, and driven with excellent communication skills. Swedish is not a requirement but excellent English is: additional languages always welcome
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world!
Svensk sammanfattning: Finansanalytiker till iZettle. Rätt kandidat har utbildning inom ekonomi, finans eller är ingenjör. Bakgrund sannolikt inom bank och finans, ehandel eller fintech.
About the company
iZettle want to make life better for small business owners through supplying smart but simple business tools, working capital funding and allowing anyone to take secure card payments with their smartphones or tablets. The fast growing business with offices in Berlin, London, Edinburgh, Madrid, Sao Paulo, Mexico City and Stockholm (HQ) was founded in 2010 and is expanding rapidly and currently has around 430 staff.