Business Controller – iZettle
We are looking for a highly communicative and driven Business Controller who will have the opportunity to have a great impact on the business and its success in meeting objectives. The role entails among other things:
- Report directly to the CFO
- Support department managers and others throughout the organization in understanding the financial impact of actions and business performance
- Provide insight and recommendation for actions
- Develop financial business case preparations and subsequent follow up for various projects
- Provide training in the financial aspects of leadership to managers and other stake holders throughout the organization
- Work alongside department managers with budget and forecasting
Who are you?
We are looking for a people’s person, an extrovert and communicative Business Controller. The right candidate for this key role likes to master the skill of “cold chair principle”, i.e. rarely sitting at your desk but constantly collaborate with people throughout the organization.
- A university degree in finance, accounting or economics
- Thorough understanding of business control and financial analysis preferably from a rapidly growing business or venture
- 5 years relevant working experience, ideally within Financial, Fin-Tech or E-commerce type of business
You have a strong interest in business, people and possesses the right pedagogical skills. Fluent in Swedish and English: additional languages always welcome
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world!
Svensk sammanfattning: Business Controller till iZettle. Den vi söker är akademiker med utbildning inom finans, redovisning eller ekonomi. Rätt kandidat har sannolikt erfarenhet från snabbt växande företag inom ehandel, fintech eller finans.
iZettle want to make life better for small business owners through supplying smart but simple business tools, working capital funding and allowing anyone to take secure card payments with their smartphones or tablets. The fast-growing business with offices in Berlin, London, Edinburgh, Madrid, Sao Paulo, Mexico City and Stockholm (HQ) was founded in 2010 and is expanding rapidly and currently has around 450 staff.