Financial Systems Controller - Scandic Hotels, Stockholm
We are recruiting a Financial Systems Controller to our Group Finance team based in Scandic’s head office in Stockholm. The person we are looking for will be the Finance department’s main liaison with the IT department and a key driver for realizing the business opportunities available in our group reporting and analysis tool.
Area of responsibility as a Financial Systems Controller:
- Finance System Administrator for our BPC software
- Realization of business benefits available in our system, making relevant financial information easily available for follow-up and operational as well as strategic decision making
- Act as the primary liaison between the Finance department and IT department
- Project management for Finance department system projects
- Responsibility for defined areas of management reporting to our Executive Committee and to the Board
- Leading system development of our BPC software
- Building reports and analysis tools for Managers on all levels of our organization (hotels, country support offices, group function heads, Executive Committee and the Board)
- Continuing standardization of system usage and securing common processes and tools for all countries and hotels
- Troubleshooting and providing technical support, training and solutions to our system super users
- Reporting and analysis within defined areas of our forecasting processes and monthly closing process
- Participation in projects and deep-dive analyses on ad hoc basis
Skills, knowledge and expertise
The ideal candidate has a Controller background with at least five years of relevant professional experience and a university degree within Finance or equivalent. Excellent Excel and ERP/reporting system skills and a profound interest in system related matters and opportunities is a prerequisite for this role. You are fluent in English, written as well as spoken.
As a close collaboration with the country organizations as well as the rest of the Group Finance organization (Group Financial Control and Group Treasury) is a natural part of this role, you are a communicative and collaborative person who enjoys working independently. We are looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic, service oriented and sometimes challenging environment and who is analytical, solution oriented and has a history of completing tasks and projects with high quality.
About Scandic Hotels
Scandic Hotels is a world class Nordic hotel company! Our mission is to ”create great hotel experiences for the many people” . With more than 200 hotels and 14 000 employees in seven countries we are the largest hotel chain in the Nordics. Read more about us on scandichotelsgroup.com.
- At Scandic you will have the opportunity to develop through inspiring career paths both in Sweden and abroad, and we would like you to have both the will and potential to take on further roles in our organization.
- We offer you a workplace where diversity and sustainability are key focus areas – we hope that you want to contribute with your commitment and competence to give our future guests even greater hotel experiences.
In this recruitment process Scandic Hotels is collaborating with Meritmind. For more information please contact Recruitment Consultant Erna Stamming at Meritmind, mobile +46 70 750 22 76. Interviews will be held continuously and please send your application in English as soon as possible.