Assistant Treasurer to Alimak Group AB (publ)
Alimak Group is in an exciting growth phase and we are expanding the Group Treasury Function at the Head Office in the central of Stockholm. Treasury manages the financial risks of the Group and optimizes the Group’s financial net. The Treasury function also provides services to Group companies, supporting subsidiaries with loans, deposits and foreign exchange deals, and acting as advisors in financial matters.
Group Treasury is looking for a positive person who will play a key role in taking treasury operations to the next level. A successful candidate enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-growing multi-national company and has the ability to interact in a multitude of contexts. The right person is driven and motivated by working in a small and efficient team with individual responsibilities; both strategically and operationally. The Assistant Treasurer will report to the Group Treasurer.
- Manage the Group’s cash and liquidity management as well as trade finance operations
- Run continuous improvement activities within these areas, as well as independent projects e.g. payment process optimization, cash management and trade finance reviews and improvements of the Group’s liquidity forecasting model
- Support the Group Treasurer in areas such as foreign exchange risk management and financing
- Together with the Group Treasurer implement processes and systems to support operations and enforce a high level of control
- Manage bank relations both in a daily and strategic context
Professional experience and skills required:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance and- /or Business administration
- At least three years of experience from a treasury in a multinational company or bank
- Fluent in Swedish and English, additional languages such as Spanish, German or Mandarin is an advantage
- Experience of liquidity management and cash flow forecasting
- Experience of managing foreign exchange risks and treasury accounting
- Knowledge of trade finance products
- Good understanding of financial markets and financial instruments
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated team-player with drive and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills; building relations and driving change
- Open-minded and willing to work in a broader context than the pre-defined scope
- Problem solver with analytical skills
- Attention to details together with the ability to think “big picture”
For this recruitment process, Alimak will be cooperating with SJR. We recommend you to apply as soon as possible since selection and interviews are held continuously. Please submit your application, together with a CV in English, via the advert’s application icon. For any questions please contact the responsible recruitment consultant Sara Borgeström at SJR at 08-407 55 12.
Alimak Group is a world-leading provider of vertical access solutions for industrial and construction industries. With presence in more than 100 countries, Alimak develops, manufactures, sells and provides service to vertical access solutions with focus on adding customer value through greater safety, higher productivity and improved cost efficiency. The Group´s products and solutions are sold under the brands Alimak Hek, CoxGomyl, Manntech and Avanti. Alimak has an installed base of more than 60,000 elevators, hoists, platforms, service lifts and building maintenance units around the world. Founded in Sweden 1948 Alimak has its headquarters in Stockholm, 12 manufacturing facilities in 8 countries and 2,400 employees around the world. www.alimakgroup.com