Treasury Manager to Gränges
4 dagar kvar
Gränges is a leading global supplier of rolled aluminium products for heat exchanger applications and other niche markets. Gränges group is growing and need to strengthen the organization with a Treasury Manager.
Gränges Group Treasury is responsible for Gränges financial risks, funding and liquidity planning. We are now looking for a Treasury manager that want to participate in the development of Treasury’s operations to the next level.
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for the Front Office, which includes managing financial risks such as FX and Metal, liquidity planning and the short-term debt portfolio. The work includes leading projects as well as supporting the Group Treasurer within the Treasury area to develop processes or to support Gränges Groups growth and future development. The Treasury Manager will also be responsible for Treasurys management reporting.
An important aspect of Group Treasury´s mission is to support subsidiaries regarding Financial Risk Management and funding related matters. This may occasionally require travelling within and outside of Sweden.
- FX- and metal hedging to handle Gränges financial risks, foremost in Europe and Asia.
- Hedging strategy and analysis of the FX- and metal portfolio
- Interest rate swaps
- Liquidity forecasting and planning, and short term loans
- Treasury’s bank and Management reporting
- Lead or participate in projects within the Treasury area
The ideal candidate is a result-oriented person who is a credible and effective relationship builder and excellent communicator. Things of importance:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent
- Front office experience, including commodity hedging
- Experience of Financial risk management
- + 3 years of work experience within an international Treasury department
- Experience of cash flow forecasting and liquidity management
- Analytical, systematic and well organized
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and Swedish
The final candidate should be looking for a role with an international organization that is dynamic, innovative, performance driven and growth focused. One should also like to work in an environment with tough targets, great transparency and commitment to success.
The position is based at Gränges Headquarters in the center of Stockholm, Sweden. The Treasury Manager reports to Director Group Treasury.
Gränges have a partnership with Future Value in this recruitment.
Deadline for your application is 2017-05-31 and shall be sent to our retained consultant Henrik Nilsson (+46 722 00 58 58), via www.futurevalue.se.
About the company
Gränges is a leading global supplier of rolled aluminium products for heat exchanger applications and other niche markets. In materials for brazed heat exchangers Gränges is the global leader with a market share of approximately 20%. The company develops, produces and markets advanced materials that enhance efficiency in the customer manufacturing process and the performance of the final products; brazed heat exchangers. The company’s geographical markets are Europe, Asia and the Americas. Its production facilities are located in Sweden, China and the United States, and have a combined annual capacity of 400,000 metric tonnes. Gränges has 1,500 employees and net sales of more than SEK 10 billion. The share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information on Gränges is available at granges.com.