Senior Global Offering Manager - Telia Company
We’re on the brink of something really exciting, changing the whole industry and bringing digitalization to even more people. We’re creating a connected movement that gives people and societies the opportunity to grow, create and explore. We really have a great purpose and story to tell. With the New Generation Telco, we need an experienced Senior Global Offering Manager ready to take on the global responsibility for one of the most interesting functions at Telia Company. The position is located in our new office in Arenastaden, Solna/Stockholm.
Global Pricing & Offering Management is a unit within Group Commercial with focus on driving profitable growth within our footprint and providing a center of excellence in pricing and offering. Our team has the responsibility on a group level to develop new pricing models and strategies for our focus areas and we are involved in all country mobile and converged offering portfolio design, covering both the consumer as well as the enterprise mass market segment. We are also responsible for best practice and knowledge sharing as well as providing inspiration from a worldwide perspective.
When joining us, you will be:
Part of the Global Pricing & Offering team – we work cross border with the local product/offering management teams primarily in the Nordic and Baltic countries. You will be the contact person and work with all brands’ offerings targeting the consumer segment in your countries of responsibility.
A challenger – working on both strategical and operational level
- Support, inspire and make proactive recommendations in subscription portfolio design development according to strategies
- Conducting deep dive analyses and guidelines within focus areas on group and country level
- Monitor and analyze relevant country KPI:s and make proactive recommendations
- Establishing relationships and ways of working with our country contact persons
- Best practice and knowledge sharing within the group
Challenged - we offer an exciting and challenging job in an international setting that holds the possibility for personal growth. You will work together with highly qualified colleagues in a wide network across our footprint to drive our business to stay competitive, profitable and future-proof in all our markets.
Part of a fantastic journey of growth– at Global Pricing & Offering Management you will be involved in and gain insights into a wide arrange of the company’s business, while at the same time we expect your personal know-how and efforts to drive change and contribute to creating growth.
- A university degree in business administration, economics or engineering is required for this position.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience working with offering/product management of broadband and/or tv. Experience from mobile or fixed telecom is much appreciated.
- You have strong business and analytical skills with a problem solving attitude and preferably experience from working with developing new business models.
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken, and you have strong presentation skills.
As a person you are driven, positive and energetic, with the ability to establish internal as well as external relationships. You strive for results and can manage change. You have great social competencies and are good at communication.
You are well structured with an ability to set clear goals in complex environments. You are a team-player and share ideas and knowledge in a constructive way, yet take ownership.
Telia Company’s values Dare, Care and Simplify are the foundation for everything we do.
We Dare to lead by engaging with our customers and challenging ourselves.
We Care for our customers by providing solutions that are adapted to their needs.
We Simplify our teamwork through transparent communication, active collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Management: Global Services&Operations, Commercial
Department: Pricing & Offering Management
Location: Solna, Stockholm
Telia Company is evolving. My question is: are you?
Then I would really like to hear from you.
Please submit your application with attached CV and cover letter before the 13th of August. In this process we collaborate with Ogunsen Executive Search. For questions please contact Malin Söhr at 073-421 79 84 or email@example.com