Group Accountant till Hoist Finance
Hoist Finance is looking for a Group Accountant with experience in consolidation and with strong accounting skills. The position is based at the headquarters in Stockholm but will work closely together with the other subsidiaries in Europe. The position will be one of four team members within Group Accounting who work closely together, and a team player is a must in this position.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Facilitate timely and accurate monthly preparation and analysis of legal and operational reporting within the Group in line with the latest statutory requirements
- Participating in the interim and annual reports processes for the Parent Company and the Group
- Regulatory reporting responsibilities within the finance area
- Providing a support role for all other consolidation and reporting processes
- Continuously develop and improve procedures and processes within the Group and participate in projects related to accounting and finance
- Build and maintain high quality and professional cooperation with other Group functions in finance related matters
- Maintain a pleasant and well functioning working environment
Desired skills and experience
- University degree or equivalent with strong financial and accounting skills, preferably 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- In knowledge of HFM (Hyperion Consolidation) or similar consolidation system
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both orally and in writing. Additional language skills are beneficiary
- Independent working with good communication skills
- As a person you are flexible, open minded, professional ambassador with a visionary/holistic approach and the ability to network and gain trust. You work proactively and structured
- High sense of quality awareness and ability to deliver on short deadlines
- You follow the development in the Finance Industry and regulatory field with high interest
- To be successful in this role you are used to and enjoy working in a multicultural environment and you contribute to a great team spirit
Is Hoist Finance your next employer?
We offer you a fast-paced working environment at company headquarters in central Stockholm. Working with intelligent, engaged colleagues driven by strong business ethics, you will play an important role at Hoist Finance, and have the opportunity to develop your career as the company continues to grow.
Hoist Finance has grown at a rate of 40% over the past three years, a strong trend supported by the banks’ continuing trust in our services. Today Hoist Finance is represented in nine European countries, with plans to expand into new countries and new asset classes. Hoist Finance is listed on Nasdaq in the Nordic Mid Cap segment.
In this recruitment Hoist Finance is working together with Boardtalk AB. Please apply through the website www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about the role, contact Mats Holmberg 072-8532313 or Martin Andersson 070-5731010. As part of the recruitment process a background check will be run on each of the final candidates. Interviews will be conducted continuously.
About Hoist Finance
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks. In plain language this means that we purchase consumer bank loans that are not being repaid. In doing so, we free up resources and reduce risk for our partners, the banks, contributing to a stable financial system. We also support our customers, the debtors, in becoming debt-free through what we call amicable settlements. Our aim is to find a realistic payment plan in an open and respectful dialog with the customer, so they can get back on their feet with dignity.
Hoist Finance employees are driven by a common purpose – to develop and foster long-term relationships built on mutual trust. With high ethical standards, compliance with the financial regulatory framework, and behaviour based on transparency and respect, we ensure that we earn the trust of our stakeholders every day.
If these are things that make your heart beat a little faster, then maybe Hoist Finance is the place for you.