Chief Financial Officer to Bambuser
On behalf of a client we’re now looking for a commercial orientated CFO for a position in central Stockholm. The position reports directly to the CEO. You are an instrumental and crucial part of the management and you’re expected to actively contribute to the company’s development from a commercial, strategic and financial perspective. You’re responsible for tasks regarding budgeting, accounting, reporting and commercial analysis.
- Overall responsibility for the finance function, with staff responsibility for one colleague.
- Responsible for treasury as well as quarterly and annual financial statements delivered on time and with quality.
- Provide analytical support to the Head of Sales; sales performance, pricing, trading terms and other related activities.
- Responsibility for contact with auditors, banks, financiers, and authorities.
- Actively work with financial strategic support to the CEO
- Bachelor of Business and Administration with a minimum of five years’ experience, preferably from Business Controlling.
- Good accounting skills, ability to handle daily tasks but also have the ability to foresee future challenges.
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of the business and market, experience from pricing of Enterprise Software/SaaS is seen as a merit.
- Excellent communicator: Very strong English skills, written and spoken. Able to communicate complex issues effectively.
- Great team-working skills and ability to work effectively across departments and across the company.
Would you like to be a part of Bambuser? In order to apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference RK/1454. Questions about the role are answered by recruitment consultant Robert Kerje, available at +46 (0) 854 699 260.
Bambuser is a Swedish company founded in 2007 by four young live video pioneers. The company is a maker of world-renowned technology for interactive mobile live video streaming, and today, its technology is installed on 50+ million devices globally. Bambuser’s HQ is located in Stockholm, Sweden, with an R&D office in Turku, Finland, and a US Sales office in Palo Alto, California.
Bambuser’s Iris Platform is a real-time platform that enables anyone from app developers to organizations to quickly and easily harness the power of mobile and online video.
Thanks to its proprietary technology, Iris provides businesses and brands with an effective and seamless way to create, manage and distribute video content, allowing them to engage with their audience in real-time.
Used by professionals worldwide, the Iris Platform by Bambuser offers easy access to live video broadcasting technology, apps and dev tools, as well as scalable, cloud-based infrastructure and video delivery.
Iris’ clients include the Associated Press, Aftonbladet, Vinculums, MTV and many others.