Temporary position as Credit Controller at Scania Finans AB
Our current credit controller will go on paternity leave in February 2018 and this is a temporary position, initially limited to 12 months with opportunities for permanent employment.
As a Credit Controller, you will work in the Credit Department and report to the Credit Manager. The Credit Department is responsible for the credit underwriting and credit risk management within SFA. The department consists of five credit analysts, one credit controller and one person responsible for anti-money laundering and credit risk management. The position is based at SFA’s head-office in Södertälje.
The Credit Controller’s main responsibility is to support the Credit Manager and the Collection Manager with reporting, analysis and follow-up of credit risk in SFA’s credit portfolio. The role as Credit Controller includes the following main tasks:
- Measure, report and explain portfolio risk; overdue receivables, bad debt expenses and repossessed vehicles for Scania group reporting, SFA Management and the SFA Board of Directors.
- Perform legal reporting of credit related items, such as Basel III capital requirements and capital coverage.
- Follow-up and report SFA’s Credit Risk Strategy. Participate in the development of SFA’s Credit Risk Strategy.
- Continuously develop and maintain reporting tools, processes and software solutions necessary for reporting and analysis.
- Develop and maintain market value models by continuously following up the outcome of sold repossessed vehicles.
- Perform back-testing and analysis of historic credit losses in order to improve the credit underwriting and collection processes.
The position offers many opportunities to conduct projects and improvement work related to the reporting processes and systems.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following competences:
- Structured and analytical mind-set with strong numerical skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and preferably experience of QlikView or similar analytical tools.
- 3-5 years of working experience within the financial services sector.
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English.
- University degree in business, economics or engineering.
- Knowledge of basic statistical methods is meriting but not required.
Scania Finans offers a challenging and interesting position in a growing and profitable finance company. As a part of the Scania group, there are many opportunities for further professional development within the group.
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact Palle Berlin (Credit Manager), 08-553 524 45/ 0702-903 645.
Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of relevant grade certificates. Selections will be made on an ongoing basis throughout the application period.
Please apply through http://www.scania.com/group/en/available-positions/ in order for us to get correct information. In case of problems during applying at scania.com, send Your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important! Refer to Scania Job Id 20174303 in the headline and enclose Your CV, personal letter and relevant copies of grades (only in word or pdf-format). We also need Your full name, address, e-mail and cell phone no in order to register Your application. We will not manage incomplete mail applications.
About the job
- Title: Temporary position as Credit Controller at Scania Finans AB
- Business area: Finance
- Country: Sweden
- City: Sodertalje
- Last application date: 2017-10-19
- Job Id: 20174303
Scania Finans AB serves customers, dealers and distributors in 7 different markets through branches in the Nordic and Baltic countries with financing and insurance solutions. In the markets where we operate Scania Finans AB finances more than one third of Scania’s sales. Over 75 dedicated professionals manage a portfolio consisting of 15.000 trucks, buses, coaches and trailers representing around 9,2 bn. SEK of assets. Scania Finans AB is a regulated company under the supervision of the Financial supervisory authority (Finansinspektionen).