Chief Information Officer
Information about the client
Our client is global solutions provider in the telecom industry. The vision is to close digital information gaps, allowing for the best possible decisions - anytime, anywhere.
* Overall leadership of the technical operations, including infrastructure, systems and servers, applications, networks, database(s), licenses, telecom, and all other aspects of the company's technical operations across multiple site locations
* Oversees the day to day operations of a global servicing environment as well as planning for new initiatives as required by the strategic direction of the company
* Develop and direct long term infrastructure strategy
* Build strong working relationships with the senior leadership and executive team to gain a robust understanding of the current IT landscape and the vision that successful IT systems and automation technology would have on the business and its growth
* Create and implement a clear IT governance model to create a project prioritization framework
* Develop and implement common standards, procedures, best practices, and business procedures
* Maintain awareness of industry developments and new products/applications that will assist the company in maintaining its competitive edge
* Strong project management skills, with the ability to successfully manage multiple fluid priorities on timelines
* Experience from global IT sourcing
* Experienced in building up an integrated communication environment for a knowledge worker/solutions organization
* Prior success in developing and deploying mission-critical software or applications
* Significant business acumen to interpret business strategies into technology needs and priorities
* 10+ years of experience leading an evolving small, lean and efficient IT team that is leveraging cloud based solutions
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related technical field
We believe you are an:
*Excellent influencer, negotiator and decision-maker
*Ability to quickly and accurately assess the IT organizations' services, performance, processes, and resources, and develop action plans comprised of specific, achievable initiatives that will improve IT in areas most important to the business
*Experience implementing systems/processes to track baseline operational procedures and advising on direction to reduce baseline operational costs while maintaining quality of service
Are you willing to take the step in your career and have the unique chance to work as Chief Information Officer for global telecom solutions provider?
Please send your CV as soon as possible.
Interviews will be carried outdone continuously. Responsible consultant: Oscar Davison