This newly created Finance Director position is a key member of the management team and the groups Scandinavian business. The Finance Director provides business partnering to the Scandinavian business and will drive performance management, continuous improvement of the financial and risk management of the business (1 billion SEK turnover) with an overall responsibility of the finance function consisting of five people including two direct reports. The Finance Director is accountable for end-to-end financial processes in Accounting, Reporting & Control, Business Control/Performance Management and Credit Control. The role is based in the company’s head quarter in Stockholm and reports to the Group CFO with a strong dotted line to local general manager.
- Support the Company to deliver growth, productivity and profitability in line with in- year Plans / Strategy
- Support the Managing Director, Management team Operations, Commercial, Fleet Management on business measurement and market intelligence by producing and analyzing key performance indicators and performance management in both the business and financial fronts
- Monitor in-year performance, recommending and implementing interventions where necessary.
- The position will be accountable for overseeing the financial planning process (annual plan, quarterly forecast, multiyear updates) and monitor key performance indicators/benchmarks; analysis of financial performance. Drive financial planning activities to ensure the development of solid plan and forecasts. The role will review and comment on plans and forecast developed throughout the organization to ensure integration, consistency and robustness. Support development and ensuring the robustness of detailed forecasts covering volume, revenue, cost, margin, & operating contribution from the plan and forecast process with appropriate analysis drawing insights & highlighting areas where performance targets are not being met.
- Ensure that robust controls operate for all financial processes and that group requirements over internal controls for financial reporting are met
- Lead, participate, coordinate, and prepare material to the monthly performance reviews and quarterly Operation Review
- Ensure robust risk management, strong control & compliance environment while delivering silent running
- Demonstrate strong leadership and lead capability development within the Finance function
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience in finance, from a large complex matrix organization with strong demonstration of business partnering
- A skillful understanding of finance, operations, change management, project management
- Strong and hands on capability in business control/performance management
- Strong impact, interpersonal and communication skills with proven capability and potential to make a significant contribution to the business
- This is a senior leadership role. The incumbent must be a well-rounded leader with a track record against all dimensions of the Leadership framework
- Business Awareness: demonstrates clear understanding of the business context
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both verbal and written
About our client:
The Group is PE-owned and is one of the leading players in its nisch. The Group has a turnover of 2,6 billion SEK and will expand drastically in the next couple of years.
If you are interested in being a key member of this expanding organisation, apply today. Please send your CV in word to firstname.lastname@example.org