Stockholm Head of Operations Support till EQT
Do you want to lead a great and driven team working in a fast paced and international environment? EQT is an exciting organization and one of the global leading alternative investment firms.
As a Head of GP Operations Support you will manage the team of five responsible for GP related tasks such as investor reporting, portfolio company valuations, EQT’s portfolio company data reporting process and the monitoring of an external outsourcing partner handling the fund administration and accounting for all EQT Funds.
You will be working from EQT office situated in central Stockholm and have close contact with colleagues around the world.
Specific tasks and responsibilities in addition to daily operations:
- Further develop EQT valuation process regarding portfolio companies
- Develop (digitalize and standardize) the reporting process to enable growth in business volume
- Interact and instruct internal and external stakeholders such as investment professionals, portfolio companies, auditors, consultants and external fund administration and accounting personnel
- Lead the development of team responsibilities and tasks through various quality and efficiency focused projects to enable higher business volumes
- Incorporate all new business line into the EQT model for the valuations and reporting process
- Operate and contribute in various improvement projects relating to EQTs portfolio company monitoring system (iLevel) to further automate portfolio company and fund reporting and data handling
Preferred background and experiences
As Head of GP Operations Support you need in depth knowledge about valuations of companies. Preferably you have at least+8 years relevant experience from transaction services (big 4), corporate finance, business controller position or management consulting firm. If you have experience from private equity this is an extra plus. You hold at least a Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting or business with exceptional analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and with the ability to lead a team of high achievers
- Pro-active approach, enjoys and is driven by own initiatives
- High ambition level and ability to independently drive processes forward; delivery mindset, high integrity and accountability
- A structured and risk based approach
- Thrive in an environment with entrepreneurial business leaders
In this recruitment EQT works together with Boardtalk AB. Please apply through website (www.boardtalk.se) Interviews will be conducted continuously. For further questions about this service contact Mats Holmberg (072-8532313) and Martin Andersson (070-5731010) at Boardtalk AB. As part of the recruitment process a background check will be run on each of the final candidates.
EQT is a leading alternative investments firm with approximately EUR 37 billion in raised capital across 24 funds. EQT funds have portfolio companies in Europe, Asia and the US with total sales of more than EUR 19 billion and approximately 110,000 employees. EQT works with portfolio companies to achieve sustainable growth, operational excellence and market leadership.
More information: www.eqtpartners.com