Senior Credit Officer - Wealth Management
We are recruiting a Senior Credit Officer to act as the credit expert for Catella Bank’s Wealth Management operations. The person will manage a portfolio of secured and unsecured loans and facilitate collaboration between the credit team and the front office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an extensive knowledge of Wealth Management and the Nordic Banking industry to work on a senior level with the core business of the bank. You will have a major impact on the Credit operations of an entrepreneurial and modern Bank and work with international teams. The initial training for the role will take place in the Luxembourg headquarters and after that the person can be located in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Luxembourg.
- Manage a portfolio of secured and unsecured loans to Wealth Management clients. Prepare annual reviews, new business, and waiver requests.
- Act as a resource for structuring new loans.
- Monitor credit positions, identifying increases in risk and initiating action to minimize them.
- Ensure that facilities comply with existing credit policy.
- Ensuring that collateral is in place, values are maintain and monitored.
- Prepare credit risk reports to a variety of stakeholders (Credit Committee, Management and Board) Preparing information for Credit Committee and Board Meetings as requested.
- Participate in creation and development of Credit Policy and Credit Handbook; process and procedures.
- 5-7 Years in Wealth Management in a Credit Function.
- Incisive Credit Judgment.
- Self-starter, able to take initiative and solve problems. Organized and able to follow a task through to completion. Should be able to see gaps in process and procedures and solve them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Experience at a major Swedish or Nordic bank is a big plus.
- Preferable having good legal knowledge, able to participate in the review and possible negotiation of documents
- Swedish speaking preferable.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now! Interviews will be ongoing through the process.
About the company
Catella Bank S.A. is part of a Scandinavian financial advisory and asset management services group with offices in 12 European countries. The Bank is a Luxembourg-based fully fledged financial institution, active in Private Banking, Asset Management, and in issuing credit and pre-paid cards to partners all over the world.